An Unstoppable Incident

Do you Remember (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six years later...

 

“You're late!” “...sorry Hyung I overslept” “Shut up and let's go! If we are late it's all your fault!” “Hyung wait...ChangMin Hyung...!” He tried to catch him. They run all the way to school so they were both out of breath “Hyung... you-you're really... mean...” “Are you okay? You seem exhausted these days?” “I- I'm okay...” He grabbed his stomach “It's just my stomach... maybe I've eaten something wrong!” “Get some breath before speaking” ChangMin joked and grabbed his arm “I will help you come” He helped him to walk. “Since we have some time let's go over there to the bench.”

“Look over there...” “Waa... ChangMin and Kay” The girls who passed them were talking about them. It's like that all the time.

“Hyung let's go before they come over I don't have the nerve to listen to them in this conditions.” Kay was angry “Why are you over reacting? It seems like you are too sensitive today.” ChangMin was used to it now. Kay stood up “I'm leaving!” He went to his class.

“Those two are like a picture if they are together” “You're right” “Do you think they're you know” “What” The girls giggled while talking. It was funny listening to the gossips about them at leat ChangMin enjoyed talks like that and later on he would nag Kay with it.

 

Kay was in pain therefore he left class midway. He went to the loo soon after there was a scream coming out of the boy's WC and he run out of there right to ChangMin's classroom “Hyung... Hyung!” He was about to cry “What happened?” ChangMin immediately went over to him took his arm and puled him to a quit place. They left the class speechless even the teacher didn't know what to do at first since everything happened too fast but he finally took a deep breath and shout “You guy come immediately back what do you think you're doing!” then he turned to the class “Let's continue we were!”

 

“Kay, what happened? You're as pale as a ghost!” ChangMin thought something bad was going on “Hyung, Hyung I think I might die” “What...” ”No, I'm sure I will die” “What...” “Hyung I'm dying!” He began to cry and hugged ChangMin but ChangMin didn't understand anything. Finally ChangMin managed to calm him down “Now tell me what happened but so that I can understand it, okay?” Kay nodded “Hyung...” But he didn't now how to begin with it. “Are you in pain. “I don't know before I was in pain but now I don't know!” “So what is it?” “Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter