Critical Condition

Do you Remember (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MiNam was in a bad condition.

WonHo gave him sleeping pills to let him rest for a short time. 

Jeremy calmed down, he decided to believe his brother. At noon he stood up and walked around...

WonHo showed him around the place, it was a big house they were staying at, it even had a garden. Jeremy spend the noon outside.

It was a gloomy day, the sun was no were to see... He looked at the sky and thought about his dream. It was a wired dream... It felt so real... Sometimes he even thought it was the reality...

 

While Jeremy dreamed in the garden WonHo felt helpless... he had no more medicine, he used all of the painkillers but it was not helping.  MiNam needed more than just painkillers... He needed some effective medicine, WonHo feared his wounds would get an infection if he didn't get any antibiotics. 

 

Jeremy went back to the house to take a look at his Hyung, he felt guilty for letting him alone while he was suffering a great pain.

He was about to open the door to MiNam's room but WonHo was faster, he opened the door and run into Jeremy... 

"Jeremy..."

He looked back into the room MiNam was lying in.

"I don't have time for you right now, sorry..." 

He wanted to walk past him but Jeremy made a step towards the door. 

"I wanted to see Hyung..." 

WonHo stopped him.

"It's better if you don't go in there now..."

Jeremy didn't move away

"Jeremy, he is... It's better if you don't go in there..."

A pain started spreading from Jeremy's stomach. He pushed WonHo away and walked in the room... Pain turned into fear..

MiNam was lying on a bad, for a moment he looked like a little boy who suffered from a bad dream. 

He was covered in sweat, just a gaze at his face was enough to tell how great the pain must be...

The fear grow bigger and bigger... The first shock made place for panic. Jeremy hesitated at first but he finally walked to the bad and stood beside MiNam... He slowly moved his hand with fear in his heart, when his hand reached MiNam's forehead he immediately pulled it back... He was burning, his forehead was wet from the sweat and he was burning... 

WonHo, who came after Jeremy, put his hand on Jeremy's shoulder...

"Told you right... and now come out of here. I don't have time for you right now."

Jeremy didn't want to listen to him, fear took over his mind... 

"Jeremy listen!"

"I can't... I won't!"

Jeremy turned around to face WonHo

"You told me right... You - you're a physician so... so help him... please,  please help him... I will listen, I will do anything... please, please do something..."

Jeremy began to scream.

"! I told you right... Sorry Jeremy, I know about your condition but right now I'm not able to take care of you... just like you, I also I want to help him but I can't..."

"Why? Why won't you help..."

"He needs to go to the hospital but we can't take him there, they would ask where the wounds came from..."

"We can just say it was an accident, we can say he fell down with a knife in his hands..."

WonHo cut his words

"Jeremy he was stabbed!"

He took a breath, he needed to stay calmed. 

"He told me, not to take him to the hospital, I can't ignore that."

WonHo let Jeremy alone with MiNam, he was about to get some water and towels. 

Jeremy turned around to take another look at his brother. 

 

"Hyung I'm sorry, so sorry..."

Tears made it difficult so see. Ever since yesterday, the only thing Jeremy did was crying. He felt guilty and pitiful. He felt helpless. 

"Don't... don't leave me... Hyung..."

 

WonHo returned with some towels and water.

"It's better if you leave, rest a little I will call you if I get the antibiotics und painkillers."

Jeremy didn't move... WonHo ignored him and began to clean MiNam's face.. 

 

"How can we get some medicine for him?"

Jeremy tried to make his voice sound normal but of course it was impossible. It was still shaking, his feelings were overwhelming.

"I don't know..."

WonHo thought about it the whole time but the only way to get them would be to visit the hospital.

"Jeremy, you okay?"

A sad smile appeared on Jeremy's face.

"It's funny... Really funny..."

"What do you mean?"

"Hyung asked me the same thing, so many time... Even though he was wounded, even though he was bleeding he still asked me so many time if I was okay..."

Jeremy stood up. WonHo was worried, it was bad for him to see MiNam in such a condition. Jeremy had a post trauma and anemia, it was even possible that he would return to the state he was in, the first time woke up, back then.

"He will be okay..." 

WonHo had to get him out of here.

"It's late already, what do you want to eat?"

WonHo finished cleaning the sweat on MiNam's face and wanted to stand up...

"Jeremy..."

WonHo forgot about everything and turned to MiNam, Jeremy did the same. He bend down to see him better.

"Hyung... I'm here"

MiNam slowly turned his head in Jeremy's direction. A Smile showed on his lips. 

"You're safe."

... To see MiNam in such a situation... But he wouldn't cry, he pulled himself together. 

"Hyung, get back to your usual self... It doesn't fit you to be so weak."

He did fine, he tried to control his voice and managed it somehow. 

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter