Running Away

Do you Remember (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week had already passed since the last time Jeremy saw MiNam. He refused to see him till they were able to have a conversation with each other. He wanted answers to his questions. He needed the answers.

 

"Jeremy is your leg okay?"

Jeremy was angry; he even refused to speak to WonHo.

"It's been one week already… I understand your feelings but can't you at least give me some information about your condition?"

No answer.

"MiNam. wants to leave…"

"What?!?"

Jeremy shouted out loud.

"How can he even think of leaving in his condition? Is he crazy?"

WonHo shook his head.

"I was hardly able to get him to stay put for one week…"

Jeremy stood up.

"Is he crazy…? No he is crazy!!! How can he walk around in his condition? He must be crazy!!!"

"Jeremy, why don't you try to speak with him?"

Jeremy stopped.

"Impossible! I won't speak with him till he's ready to open his mouth."

"Jeremy, please…"

Jeremy shook his head.

"Please understand me. I was about to lose everything! Everything! Because he is everything I have now He is the only one, right now and I was about to lose him."

WonHo gave him a glass of water.

"Calm down Jeremy."

Jeremy fought with the tears while taking a

"HyunJoong is missing and both of you refuse to tell me anything then he appeared in my dream I was so afraid not I'm still afraid. Even though I try to believe MiNam. but still, there is still this voice in my head telling me HyunJoong might be already dead."

The tears he was trying too hard to hold back escaped and his sight was unclear but he continued.

"Then you told me Hung had gun wounds but you won't tell me why or how he got them… What should I do? What are you expecting me to do? Should I just pretend I don't know anything even after I saw Hung in that condition? Even after I was about to lose him."

He went to the window.

"If something happened to him I would not be able to live on. Don't you understand MiNam. and HyunJoong are the only family I have they are the reason I live on and they are the reason I stay here today. He turned around to face WonHo.

"What do you expect me to do WonHo? What should I do?"

Jeremy fainted. WonHo run over to him, he lifted Jeremy's head from the ground and turned his head to the door.

"What are you expecting him to do?"

MiNam. made a step in into the room. He heard Jeremy's voice and wanted to take a look at him but after hearing Jeremy's words just now he was not able to make a step into the room. He went to Jeremy and lifted him from the ground and put him on his bad. He put the blanket over his brother and took a look his face. It was covered with tears. He slowly wiped the tears away.

"I don't know"

MiNam. turned to WonHo.

"He looked so tired, so sad... This childish, innocent look, every time I see it a pain appears in my chest. A great pain. I don't know the reason or the roots of it but there it is every time..."

WonHo watched him carefully; he was completely different if Jeremy was involved. MiNam. looked like a caring brother who wanted to protect his dear younger brother. In this moment there was nothing for him but only Jeremy.

"Why do you care for this guy so much? Isn't he just a stranger you picked up on the street?"

MiNam. gave him a death glare.

"Don't forget that you are the same so never speak of him like that again."

WonHo looked away.

"I didn't mean it like that... I just never saw you like this; I'm just curious why you care for him so much when he is just one of many children you helped..."

MiNam. looked at Jeremy.

"WonHo..."

MiNam. stood up went to him.

"Sorry..."

He put an arm on his shoulder and hold it tightly.

"I completely forgot... You are the same age as him right? You two are still just children... But I treat you like an adult. I made you suffer so much this past few days, I am sorry."

WonHo got shy; he was not able to hear these words without turning red.

"No you didn't, not at all. I will have to deal with this situation all the time in the future so it was more like a training..."

MiNam. shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want you to see all this."

He took a deep breath.

"And if it comes to Jeremy, you already know the story but still let me explain one thing to you. Jeremy he suffered a great pain, more than anyone else of us. After we found him it almost took one Year for him to recover from his past wound. No he is still recovering from his scars. Just recently he decided to open up to us, he decided to accept us as his family but right now he is about to lose it again. If that ever happens I'm afraid he won't be able to recover ever again."

WonHo had known everything about Jeremy's past. HyunJoong and MiNam. had told him about the condition he was in at that time. Jeremy's past is a mystery and there must be a reason he survived, he must have someone he wants to see no matter what. That's the only reason he regained his consciousness at that time because he was particularly dead. And even now he is still looking for something, something important to him. MiNam. was right this guy should not die before he found the one he is looking for. MiNam. and HyunJoong took really god care of him but at the same time this boy managed to win their hearts completely for himself. Those three are really a family now. He noticed it the first time last year when HyunJoong visited him and told him about the good news. He was super excited while telling him that Jeremy called him Hung.

HyunJoong... WonHo swallowed.

"HyungNim... When are you going to tell him about it...? About HyunJoongNim?"

MiNam. looked away he turned around and went to Jeremy; he put a han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter