Chapter 2

The Road Of Love

Since the day Jessica and Yuri broke up, Taeyeon had been spending her time with Jessica everyday. It didn't take long before Jessica fell for her. And after three months, they started dating each other. 

Jessica: What is that hanging on your locker?

Taeyeon: I don't know. Maybe cupcakes again?

Taeyeon took the box hanging on her locker and opened it up.

Taeyeon: Yeah it's cupcakes.

Jessica: Who gave this to you?

Jessica pouted as she asked her.

Taeyeon: I don't know. Recently, each day I received a different flavour of cupcakes. I smell jealousy kekeke.

She teased and laughed at her girlfriend.

Jessica: Hmpf. Which secret admirer did you have? 

Taeyeon: Aigoooo.. So cute. Don't worry I only have you alone hehe.

Taeyeon said as she put her arms around her shoulder.

**

During Taeyeon and Jessica's six month together, Yuri started to give calls and text messages to Jessica.

Jessica was lying on her bed that night when she received a call from Yuri.

"Ohmygod why is she calling me out of a sudden?", she sighed.

Yuri: Hey Sica.. How's life? It's been long since we last talked.

Jessica: Uhh.. Hey.. Yeah been long.. Life's good..

Yuri: I miss you Sica. 

"What in the world is happening? Why is she saying all this out of a sudden? Hais... My first love..", Jessica thought.

Jessica: Uhh..? What are you talking about Yuri-ah...

Yuri: I miss you. Don't you too? 

Jessica: I have a girlfriend now and you know it.. Why are you saying all this out of the blue?

Yuri: I know. But after breaking up with Yoona, I realized that the one I love is you. I'm sorry for what I've done in the past to you SIca. I just need to let you know that. 

Jessica kept silent for a while due to the shock.

Yuri: Sica? Are you there?

Jessica: Uhh..

Yuri: But in any case, how is it going with Taeyeon? Has she been treating you good?

Jessica: Yeah.. She really treats me the best. Don't worry. Actually I'm kinda sleepy right now..

Jessica lied. She wanted to hang up the phone badly due to the awkwardness.

Yuri: Erm.. Okay then. I'll talk with you some other time again. I'll see you in school okay. Sleep tight. Sweet dreams. Goodnight. Love you.

"Love you?", Jessica got dizzy by the sudden words from Yuri.

Jessica: Okay.. You too. Goodnight.

After they hung up the call, Jessica started to think a lot.

"Why is she like that out of a sudden? Is she telling the truth? Is it because she just broke up? Why does my feelings feel shaked by her? I'm now Taeyeon's girlfriend, I shouldn't contact other people in that manner.", these kind of questions popped out.

**

In school the next day.

Taeyeon and Jessica walked to their class together and they bumped into Yuri.

Yuri: Hi Sica! Hi Taengoo!

Taeyeon: Hey Yul.

Jessica was surprised and kept quiet.

Taeyeon: Baby are you okay? She's saying hello to you.

Taeyeon sensed something was not right.

Jessica: Uhh..? Sorry I was thinking about something just now.. Oh hi Yuri..

She greeted awkwardly as she tried to avoid eye contact with her.

Yuri: Let's walk to class together. 

Taeyeon: Okay. Let's go.

She held Jessica's hands and walked to the class with Yuri.

**

During lunch break.

Taeyeon: Are you alright? I realized your expression changed when we bumped into Yuri just now. Is there something wrong?

Jessica: I'm fine. There's nothing wrong..

Taeyeon: Don't lie to me. I know you. I can tell there is something wrong. Tell me baby. Why?

Jessica: Okay.. But please don't get angry if I tell you this okay? Promise me first please..

Taeyeon: Ok fine I promise. So what is it?

Jessica took a deep breath and she said.

Jessica: Last night I had a call from Yuri for the first time ever since we broke up. She said she has broken up with Yoona and realized that the one she love is me... 

Taeyeon: WTF?!?!?!?!

Taeyeon glared with her eyes wide open.

Jessica: You promised not to be mad.. But don't worry I told her that I'm yours and she also knows that.. 

Taeyeon: I'll try to keep calm. Don't keep in contact with her via text or call without me knowing please..

Taeyeon said as her face turned sad.