Chapter 5

The Road Of Love

The very next day.

Tiffany arrived in class and sat beside Taeyeon.

Tiffany: Why didn't you wait for me to go to school together just now?

Taeyeon: Didn't I said we'll see if there's fate?

Tiffany: I'll never give up. You'll break the wall of defence with me soon. I don't ask for you to come back and open yourself to the crowd again. But at least me. I'll be here for you always you know.

Taeyeon gave a faint smile as she started to doodle in her sketchbook.

During lunch break.

Tiffany: Can I join you for lunch Tae?

Taeyeon: Up to you.

Tiffany: You're so cold in answering since more than half a year ago. Come on I know you're a very nice person Tae. I'll give you time to change. I know you can do it.

Taeyeon: You're noisy. 

Tiffany: Oops! Sorry. I will talk lesser. But please let me tag with you everywhere you go hehe.

Taeyeon just kept quiet and continued her meal.

Tiffany is such a cheerful person. She tries so hard to be closer to Taeyeon so that she can be the person she can confide in. That way, at least she can indirectly counsel her and guide her out of the wrong ways that she has been doing to herself.

**

By three weeks later, their friendship were much closer than before. Taeyeon had started to open up to Tiffany. And it's only Tiffany that she starts to open and talk to.

Tiffany: What are you having? Cupcakes?

She asked Taeyeon who was eating cupcakes in the canteen. Taeyeon hardly had her meal but the cupcakes that she received everyday, she eats them.

Taeyeon: Yeah. 

Tiffany: Ohhh. Where did you buy them?

Taeyeon: I received them from somebody. I don't know who but every morning I see a box of cupcakes hanging in my locker.

Tiffany: Woooo.. You have a secret admirer? kekeke.

Taeyeon: You're really talkative huh. Stop talking and you can have some cupcakes if you want to.

Taeyeon stuffed the cupcake into Tiffany's mouth playfully.