Chapter 6

The Road Of Love

The next day in school.

Taeyeon was walking to her locker in the morning and she saw Tiffany standing there with a box waiting for her.

Taeyeon: What are you doing? Why are you standing here with a box?

Tiffany: Nah! This is for you hee.

She handed the box over to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: What is this? Why are you giving it to me?

She said while having a confused look.

Tiffany: Take a look inside Tae.

Taeyeon opened up a box and saw cupcakes. All the cupcakes decorations were different but it all combined together to read, "Taetae, I like you ♥ -From Fany"

Tiffany: I guess you can tell that there is no box of cupcakes hanging on your locker today right? Because the person who hands the box of cupcakes on your locker everyday is standing right in front of you and she had just handed today's box of cupcakes over to you. I'm that secret admirer of yours. It must have been fate that I'm the president of the counselling club and you had been admitted to the hospital previously due to some unhealthy habits of yours. It gave me a chance to get closer to you. Taeyeon-ah, I seriously like you. I've been liking you since before you were with Jessica. Will you give us a chance?

The expression on Taeyeon's face was priceless. She was totally surprised.

Taeyeon: Uh... Thank you for giving me cupcakes everyday.. It taste really good...

Tiffany giggled at her confused face that look really cute and also the response she gave that sounded kinda awkward.

Tiffany: You're cute Taetae. You don't have to say it, I know myself it taste good kekeke. You still have not answered my question. Will you give us a chance?

Taeyeon: Taetae? Where did you get that name from? Nobody has called me by that before. Let's walk to class or we'll be late.

She tried to end the subject.

Tiffany pushed her lightly as her body leaned onto the locker. She then moved her face closer to Taeyeon's and whispered in her ear.

Tiffany: We'll start walking to class only after you answer my question okay baby. So will you give us a chance my love?

"What in the world? What should I do now? I can't deny I fell for her. But am I ready for another relationship? Can I trust her more to give my heart to her?", Taeyeon had thought to herself while feeling taken aback by Tiffany's actions.

Tiffany: Why are you keeping quiet? Do you wanna stay like this with me forever? Hehe.

The moment she ended her sentence, Taeyeon suddenly grabbed her shoulders, turned her back and within a minute she was the one leaning on the locker. With one hand on the locker and another caressing Tiffany's face, she moved closer to her face and place her lips onto hers. She removed her lips, look into her eyes and said in a soft voice, "Is this enough for an answer? I fell for you ever since we started spending time together. You were by my side through everything, during the most rough part of my life. I'm sure that I like you and I hope I won't be wrong to give us a chance. I trust you, my baby". She then kissed her again.

Tiffany was shocked but at the same time she was feeling more of happy.

Both of them started dating since then. 

**

I know this story is kinda short. But I finally managed to write a happy ending for TaeNy. Hope this story don't seem boring. I will start writing a new story with more chapters next and also update my another fanfic, A Twist In My Story.