Chapter 3

The Road Of Love

Yuri started to text and call Jessica often ever since her break up. Jessica who has her feelings shaked up had unknowingly responded to her. As much as she did not want to because she is currently dating Taeyeon, deep inside her, she still has memories and some feelings for Yuri, her first love.

Taeyeon and Jessica were out on a date to the shopping mall. Taeyeon was trying to look for a nice pair of shoe.

Taeyeon: What do you think of this shoe?

Nobody replied her.

Taeyeon: Sica-ah! Are you okay? Who are you texting? I'm talking to you.

Taeyeon raised her voice.

Jessica: Uhh..? Sorry. What did you say?

Taeyeon: I asked if this shoe is nice. Are you even listening? Who are you texting?

Taeyeon said sulkily as she grabbed Jessica's phone.

Taeyeon: KWON YURI? Oh.. So you have been secretly texting her nowdays? No wonder you didn't seem to pay much attention to me.. I get it now. You still haven't got over her right after all this while?

Jessica: No... It's not like that Taeyeon-ah.. We're just close friends like how all of us used to be best friends.. I see you feeling jealous huh hehe. Now you know how I feel when I see you receiving cupcakes from your secret admirer everyday in school hpmpf.

She joked. But Taeyeon can tell she was lying. She knew that Jessica still had feelings fro Yuri.

Taeyeon: Why are you still trying to lie to me? I can see in your eyes that you still love her. All this time, even though we're dating, I know that once in a while you think of her. I know you still haven't got over her. I know you decided to date me because maybe at the point of time when you're feeling at your lowest, I'm always there for you.. Maybe you just got mixed up of that feelings with love.. Now that she's trying to get you back, you should go right since you still love her...

Taeyeon said as she controlled her tears from dropping.

Jessica: Taeyeon-ah.. I... Let's go home first. I think we're both tired..

They left the mall and headed back home. During the journey back, both of them kept quiet.

**

After the quarrel at the mall, Taeyeon and Jessica had been having an awkward relationship. Jessica kept denying that she still has feelings for Yuri but everything else showed otherwise. 

Two days later.

Taeyeon got a phone call.

Jessica: Taeyeon-ah... I'm sorry. Maybe it's better if we go our seperate ways and go back to being best friends. I'm sorry I lied to you many times previously regarding my feelings for Yuri. If I delay further I'm afraid I will hurt you more. I'm sorry but I'm going back to be with Yuri. I still love her alot. I'm so sorry for hurting you Taeyeon... I hope you'll forgive me.. And Yuri too..

Taeyeon kept silent for few seconds as tears started to roll down her cheeks. She knew it was coming. She struggled to speak.

Taeyeon: Uhh... It's okay... I knew this will happen someday.. I expected it... All this while when you're with me, I know you still keep things you received from her. I know you still kept her photos in your mobile.. I know you still think of her... You last long with her okay.. If she bullies you, tell me. I will teach her a lesson for you.. You're the best I ever had. Thanks for the memories... We'll still be best friends.. Promise?

Jessica: Okay.. I promise we'll be best friends forever. I'm really sorry for hurting you Taeyeon.. Take good care okay..

Taeyeon: It's okay.. You take care too.. Bye...

**

That's how it all started. Despite saying that she's alright and letting Jessica go, she started to feel depressed and doing self-inflicting injuries to herself. She also started to seperate herself away from people.