Chapter 1

The Road Of Love

Taeyeon's mum: Taeyeon-ah it's time for dinner. Come out of your room please.

5 minutes of silent.

Taeyeon's mum: Taeyeon-ah come out for dinner please honey..

Taeyeon: I'm not hungry. You guys go ahead. I wanna sleep.

She answered from inside her room.

It has been eight months since she has been like this. She goes to school in the morning, comes back home in the evening and lock herself up in the room. On top of that, she skips her meals almost 90% of the time. The only time she eats will be when she's forced to at home.

JESSICA ♥ - This can be seen on Taeyeon's wrist. Other than that, many lines can also be seen. 

She has started slitting her wrist since the day she broke up with Jessica.

**

3 years ago.

It was a cold day that Thursday. Taeyeon was passing by the park while she was on her way home and she saw a familiar figure crying. It was Jessica, one of her two best friends since childhood. 

Taeyeon: Sica.. Are you okay? Why are you crying here?

Jessica looked up as she heard her best friend's voice.

Jessica: Taengoo.....

She sobbed as she hugged Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Wae.. Why are you crying? What happened? Where is Yuri?

Jessica cried more badly as she heard the name Yuri.

Taeyeon was at a lost. But still, she comforted her with a smile.

Taeyeon: Don't cry. I'm here for you okay. Tell me what happened.

Jessica: Yuri have broken up with me.... She had another girl. She is dating Yoona now.....

She continued crying.

Taeyeon: Uhh...? How dare she! I will teach her a lesson later! 

Jessica: Don't.... Taengoo don't... Please...

She begged Taeyeon with her pitiful face.

Taeyeon: Aishh! Why are you still defending her? She's not worth it! After 5 years you both dated, she dumped you for another girl? Wtf? That's really her waste! If I knew that she will treat you this badly, I would not have let her have you! I can take care of you better. I shouldn't have given you up to her! 

Taeyeon, Jessica and Yuri has been best friends since childhood. Both Taeyeon and Yuri have liked Jessica since young. Yuri started to court Jessica first so Taeyeon decided to give her up. Yuri then started to date Jessica. 

Jessica: Don't be angry please Taengoo...

Taeyeon: Ok I'll try. But promise me to stop crying okay? You know I've always been loving you right? Just let me be by your side from now on. Maybe now you still won't get over her so quickly. But I'll wait and be right here for you everyday.

Taeyeon hugged and patted her back.

Jessica: Thank you Taengoo..

Taeyeon: Come let's go home together. I'll walk you home first okay.

Taeyeon grabbed her hands and walked home.