Beautiful Present

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyoyeon arrived at Yesung’s apartment. Yes, Yesung finally moved out from their house since he already found an apartment to live in and that made Eunhyuk very happy that day. She knocked on the door and a sleepy Yesung greeted her.

She smiled cheerfully. “Oppa! Annyeong~”

Yesung rubs his eyes and gives space for Hyoyeon to get inside. “What brings you here early in the morning?” He then looked at her bags and luggage. “And why are you bringing those?” Pointing all her things with raised brow.

She just smiled. “I miss my Oppa so I’ll be staying here for a while.” She exclaimed trying her best to sound cheerful.

But unfortunately, Yesung didn’t buy it. “Did you two fought or something?”

She dryly laughed. “Eyy Oppa, you know that we always fight right. Tch.”

“Arasso.” Yesung just ended it since he noticed that Hyoyeon is starting to be uncomfortable but still, he knows that there’s something going on. He still stood on his place and just stares at his cousin.

Hyoyeon felt his stares and awkwardly laughed. “Yah Oppa, I know you missed me so much too but don’t look at me like that it’s creepy. Anyways, I’ll cook breakfast it looks like you just woke up when I arrived.” She chuckled and made her way to the kitchen and started cooking for their breakfast.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunhyuk arrived at Jessica’s after a few minutes of thinking on how to find Hyoyeon. He decided to ask for help from her even though he knows he will get a very beautiful present from the Ice Princess. He kept ringing the doorbell since no one opened it for him.

Princesses are probably still sleeping right now. He sighed but he didn’t give up and continues to pressing the doorbell.

After how many press the door finally opened revealing an sleepy but annoyed at the same time Jessica Jung. “What the hell do you want this early?!” She immediately snapped with her high pitched voice glaring at the man right in front of her eyes.

He gulped and looked at his watch. “It’s not early Sica, it’s already noon.”

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. “What do you want you monkey!”

He sighed. “Is Hyoyeon inside?”

She is now fully awake by his question. “What do you exactly mean? Why would Hyoyeon be here? I just woke up, duuuh.”

“She left.” He sighed again.

She glared again. “Bastard! What did you to her again?!”

He looked down. “Yuri’s pregnant…. I’m the father.” He said in a low voice and in just a minute, he felt pain on his right cheek. And he just received the beautiful present from the Ice Princess; Jessica slapped him. that hurts! But I deserve it anyway.

“GO KILL YOURSELF LEE ING HYUKJAE!!!!! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HYOYEON I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE AND I’M NOT KIDDING!!!!” She shouted and he just keeps his head low. She calmed herse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter