I'm Sorry

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon went back home with guilt. She can’t believe that she said all those things to Yuri. She went inside the house and leaned against the door with a deep sigh, closing her eyes tightly. From the upstairs, Eunhyuk is looking at her. What’s wrong with her? He saw Hyoyeon making her way to the stairs, he immediately act like he just went out from his room.

“Kim Hyoyeon…. Are you okay?” He asked, clearing his throat.

She looked at him, expressionless. “Oh.”

“Yah.. You look like a zombie. Have some rest.” He said, avoiding her gaze.

She continued to stare at him ‘expressionless’ What to do? I keep falling in love with you jerk. She just nodded and went inside her room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4 weeks had already passed after the two best friend’s argument. Eunhyuk and the others can sense that there’s something weird is going on between them and they knew it already. Only one reason: Lee Hyukjae. Kwon Yuri,a girl who doesn’t give up easily ; Kim Hyoyeon, a girl who consider others feelings first before hers. The rest of the gang, even Eunhyuk notice that Hyoyeon is avoiding them. Jessica, knowing Hyoyeon, she just stayed quiet about it and understands her.

Hyoyeon decided to stay at their house since she doesn’t really have a plan for the day and since Eunhyuk was out with the boys.

“Now… Think Kim Hyoyeon on how to handle with all this problems .” She talked to herself, as she sat down on the dining table. Resting her palms on her cheeks; thinking hard.

She finally decided. She sighed heavily. Kim Hyoyeon, you can do it. Hwaiting!

She called Yuri. “Kwon Yuri. I’m sorry…. but I can’t give him up.” She hanged up immediately after saying that to her. I did the right thing, right?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For the past few weeks until now, Eunhyuk has been showing a lot of affection to Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk just arrived from his bonding time with the rest of the boys. As he opened the door, he was greeted by Hyoyeon who is smiling brightly at him. He raised his eyebrow.

Hyoyeon just chuckled and asked. “Did you eat already?” He nodded, closing the door.

He stood in front of her and touched her forehead. “Are you sick? “

She frowned. “Yaaah. This is just a normal thing an engaged couple do right?”

He smiled. Engaged Couple? He grinned this time. “Okay. So….”’ He leaned in and puckered his lips while closing his eyes.

Hyoyeon smiled at his cute gesture. She cupped his cheeks and that made him open his eyes. He caressed her hands as they lovingly look at each other for the very first time.

Eunhyuk frowned as he notice the change of expression of her. She looked serious this time.

“Lee Hyukjae…..” She spoke, still cupping his cheeks.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter