Be Happy and Move On

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Satisfied?”

He just stood there speechless. “I…. “he can’t continue

She laughed lightly. “You don’t know what to say?” she mocked. “It’s fine though. I don’t need you to give an answer.” she said, looking down. She felt her heart broke more into pieces, she already knew what would be his answer.

He walked closer to her. “I’m sorry.” he softly said.

I’m sorry….. She felt like dying when he said those words. Tears started to fall more. She bit her lip hard, trying not to sob in front of him. “I’m sorry….” he repeated.

That was her breakdown; she sobbed, looking down, shoulders shaking. “S-stop.” she stuttered. He tried to hold her hand. She pulled away immediately. “Let’s do what you said earlier.” she said between her sobs.

“What do you mean?” he softly asked. He felt his heart was like in pain seeing her crying in front of him.

She looked up at him, eyes were already red. “Let’s ignore each other from now on.” she said, almost like a whisper. This is her first time she was so hurt emotionally by a guy. “Even better, let’s try to convince our parents to cancel the marriage.” she said without looking to his eyes. “Let’s do our best okay?” she tried to smile but failed. She then went to her room, leaving Eunhyuk still speechless until this moment.

She closed and locked the door; she leaned her back on the door and slid, crying her eyes out. She tried her best to sob silently so she won’t be heard. “Does this really hurt this much?” she muttered. She feels like she can’t breathe properly, she feel like dying.

For a week, she was successful on avoiding Eunhyuk as much as she can.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After that day happened, Hyoyeon purposely woke up early in the morning, going out whole day and going home late just to avoid Eunhyuk. This day, she decided to stay at Jessica’s house whole day. She arrived at Jessica’s house.

The door opened by Jessica’s younger sister, Krystal. “Oh unnie. Come in.” she said, stepping aside for Hyoyeon to enter. “Sit on the couch unnie, I’ll just go call Jessica unnie.” Hyoyeon nodded, smiling at the younger girl.

Within a few minutes, Jessica came with a confuse look mixed with a worried look. “Hey Hyo. What brings you here?” she said, sitting beside Hyoyeon holding her shoulders.

Hyoyeon just smiled. “I just want to hang with you.” she made an excuse.

“You sure? You seem like having troubles these past few days.” Jessica said, raising an eyebrow. Hyoyeon didn’t answer her; she looked down instead, playing with her fingers. “Caught you. Let’s go to my room, and tell me everything.” they then went to her room. Hyoyeon sat on the floor, Jessica also sat across her. “Tell me.”

Hyoyeon looked at her, about to cry. “Sica…” her voice cracked, trying her best not to cry. Jessica looked at her worriedly. “Does it really hurt this much???” she failed not trying to cry.

Jessica’s heart broke seeing her best friend hurt. “What exactly happened?” she said softly, holding her hands.

Hyoyeon sighed. “I confessed at him.” she said in a very low tone.

Jessica nodded, understanding her. “What did he said?”

I’m sorry….. Eunhyuk’s voice echoed. She cried more. “He said he was sorry…” she said, between her sobs.

Jessica pulled her in a hug and soothingly rubbed her back, letting her cry in her shoulders. She started tearing up too; she was so hurt seeing her in this condition. “He doesn’t deserve you Hyo. You deserve better than that bastard.”

“Am I not that good enough?” she said, barely. She now feels like she doesn’t know how to talk.

“No….” Jessica said, breaking the hug and cupper her cheeks. “Look at me Hyoyeon-ah~” Hyoyeon followed what she said. “Listen… You’re a very kind gorgeous girl okay? He just didn’t let himself try to see the real you. You may not be perfect for him Hyo, but for the people wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter