Frozen

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He carried Hyoyeon to his room upstairs; he keeps pacing back and forth, not knowing what to do. He then pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed Jessica and of course Jessica picked it up quickly since she was worried for Hyoyeon.

“YAH! Is she home already?” Jessica asked as soon as she answered the call.

“Uhhh….. y-yeah…. but Sica, she was soaked and just fainted suddenly and I don’t know what to do…..” replied Eunhyuk.

He heard Jessica groaned. “I’ll be there in a few!!! I won’t let you off this time Lee Hyukjae!!!” she then hung up. He held Hyoyeon’s forehead and found out that she’s having a fever. He heard a horn outside and quickly ran downstairs to open the door for Jessica.

“Where is she?!” Jessica asked, almost shouting at him, removing her coat.

“Upstairs. At my ro---“before he even could finish his sentence, Jessica ran upstairs. He then looked at the running Jessica. I didn’t know she run….. Ugh no time for jokes Hyukjae, you’ll be dead later. He then followed Jessica upstairs, and saw Jessica undressing Hyoyeon.

Jessica turned around, glaring at him. “OUT! Can’t you see I’m changing her clothes?!” she yelled.

Eunhyuk looked away immediately. “Uhh yeah, I’m sorry.” he then closed the door. He waited for a few minutes and knocked the door of his room. “Sica, are you done?” he heard Jessica yelled a ‘yes’. He then went in, and saw Jessica fanning Hyoyeon at the same time wiping Hyoyeon’s face with a wet towel.

“Is she okay?” Eunhyuk asked, standing beside the bed.

Jessica glared at him. “I’ll be taking Hyoyeon and let her stay at my house for a while. I’ll be letting you off this time Hyukjae since I need to take care of her first.”

He cleared his throat. “If you’re worrying I can’t take care of her Sica. I’ll try my best to do so.”

“I don’t trust you anymore Hyukjae after what happened earlier.” she said, without looking at him.

He looked down. “I’m sorry.”

“Saying sorry isn’t enough Hyuk.” she said, looking up at him. “You hurt her, not only once…. And I won’t let you hurt her ever again… She’s a very special friend to me Hyukjae…. And I know you know that…. I was at fault too, I should’ve known that you’re Yuri’s boyfriend earlier….” she paused to look at the sick Hyoyeon. “Carry her to my car…. I’ll take her now….” she said, getting out from the room to start her car.

Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon with guilt in his eyes. He caressed Hyoyeon’s cheek. “I’m sorry….. Hyo.” he then carried her downstairs to Jessica’s car.

“Put her at the back seat so that she can lie and you’re coming with us…. You’ll drive; I’ll stay with her at the back…” Jessica said, getting inside the back seat and placed Hyoyeon’s head on her lap. Eunhyuk had no choice. It the least he can do. He then went inside the driver’s seat and started the car, on the way to Jessica’s house. After20 minutes, they arrived. He immediately went out and carried Hyoyeon again inside Jessica house, to one of her guest room.

“You can go now.” Jessica said.

He nodded, taking a glance at Hyoyeon for the last time and went out. He decided to go to Donghae’s house, walking. He knocked at the door and after a few minutes, sleepy Donghae opened it.

“Hyung?” he said, rubbing his eyes. Eunhyuk just went in and sat on the couch on his living room. Donghae became confused since Eunhyuk is being weird. “Hyung, what brings you here? You usually won’t take a visit here.”

“Hae…” Eunhyuk called, in a low tone.

“Is everything okay?” Donghae said, sitting in front of Eunhyuk. It was a first seeing his brother in this state.

“She confessed a few days ago.” Eunhyuk straightforwardly said.

“And by that ‘she’, you mean Hyoyeon?” Donghae asked, raising a brow. Eunhyuk nodded. “And…. What happened?”

“I think I rejected her?” Eunhyuk said, unsure.

“Why?? I mean, Hyoyeon is an amazing girl hyung…. How can you reject her?” Donghae said, sighing.

Eunhyuk ran his fingers through his hair. “I don’t love her…. And she’s back.”

“Who is that ‘she’?” Donghae asked, puffing his cheeks, a bit annoyed.

“Kwon Yuri…” Eunhyuk shortly said.

Donghae widened his eyes. “Hyung are you crazy?!! That girl left you without saying anything before disappearing!”

“She explained to me everything Hae…. she did it to pursue her dreams to study at America…” replied Eunhyuk.

“Hyung you’re pathetic.” Donghae said, shaking his head.

Eunhyuk ignored his comment. “And I met her with her.” he continued.

Donghae’s jaw dropped. “You mean Hyoyeon and Yuri?!” Eunhyuk nodded. “What happened??? Hyung come on, tell me everything in one shot!!!!”

“You probably didn’t know that Jessica and Yuri are best friends right?” Eunhyuk asked, looking at his flustered brother.

“They’re best friends?!” he yelled, with wide eyes.

Eunhyuk nodded. “Hmmm. They met through Jessica and became close quickly….. Yuri called me earlier today that her two best friends wanted to meet and that two best friends of her are Hyoyeon and Jessica; they decided to meet me at the new Ice Cream Shop near the Lotte World…. And then we saw each other.”

Donghae felt sad for Hyoyeon, knowing she must be so hurt. “How did Hyo react?”

“She acted that we were strangers, Jessica also.” he said, looking down. “Hae, I feel so guilty…. She’s sick now probably because of me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter