Surprises

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The camp has been cancelled.” Boa informed Jessica and Donghae.

“WHAT?!!” Jessica pouted. “Ahhh~ jinjja.”

“Gwaenchanha.” Donghae kissed the top of her head.

“Yeah it’s okay. Besides semestral break is near.” Boa clapped her hands like a little child.

“Then?” Jessica raised her eyebrow.

“We can tell Donghae’s mom to have a vacation. Just us.” she smiled.

The couple just looked at each other. “That’s a good idea noona!” Donghae tackled Boa into a hug. Jessica just jumps like a kid.

  _____________________________________________________________________________________

Boa invited Donghae and Jessica to have movies with them at Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk’s house without telling the ‘couple’ first.

“HYUUUNG!” a wild Donghae suddenly appeared with the Ice Princess behind him.

“What are you two doing here?” Eunhyuk furrowed his eyebrows.

“Boa unnie invited us.” Jessica coldly replied to him.

“Sica?” Hyoyeon just came down from their room.

“Hyoyeonnie~” Jessica sweetly smiled to her. They both hugged.

“Tch, you’re so cold to me but to her you just changed like that.” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. “Hyoyeonnie~” he mocked Jessica the way she calls Hyoyeon and earned icy glare from the ice princess.

Donghae pats his brother’s shoulder. “Where’s Boa noona anyway?” he sat beside Jessica.

“Shooo! That’s Hyoyeon’s spot.” Jessica shooed him away.

He pretended to cry. “Yah you love Hyoyeon more?” received a nod from Jessica.

“HYUUUUNG~” he went to Eunhyuk whose in the kitchen.

Jessica chuckled. “Sit here Hyo.” she pats the spot beside her.

“AISH! GO AWAY FISH!” the girls heard Eunhyuk yelled from the kitchen.

Hyoyeon confusedly looked at Jessica. “What was that?” Jessica just shook her head.

“AHHHH! Why is everyone shooing me away?” a frustrated Donghae went back in the living room.

“Coz’ you’re a fish and fish stinks.” Eunhyuk followed behind him, and smirked.

“Where’s Boa noona? You didn’t answer me a while ago.” Donghae pouted.

“She left something at the school, she went there.” replied Hyoyeon.

Just when Hyoyeon replied, Boa finally came back.

“Noona~” Donghae quickly went to her and whined.

Boa furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. “Why? What happened to you?”

“They’re shooing me away.” Boa looked at all of them.

“I’m not included.” Hyoyeon puts her hands up.

“Don’t be a baby Hae.” Jessica rolled her eyes at her whiny boyfriend.

“Wait here. I’ll just go change my clothes.” Boa gently pushed Donghae out of her way.

“And you Hyoyeon, you’re stealing my Sica from me.” he puts his hands on his hips looking like an ahjumma.

The girls are trying to hold their laugh, while Eunhyuk just face-palmed himself.

“I’m not.” Hyoyeon innocently shook her head.

“YES YOU ARE!” Donghae exploded.

“Aish! Just come here!” Jessica pulled him to sit beside her.

Donghae smiled widely like a fool. “I know you can’t resist me.” he grinned.

“Yeah yeah.” Jessica said with sarcasm.

“So everyone’s fine?” Boa came back.

“Totally fine noona.” Donghae showed her two thumbs up.

“You just want to sit beside Jessica, don’t you?” he just nodded.

“Why you didn’t inform us first noona that they’ll be coming?” Eunhyuk sat beside Hyoyeon and started their act as a ‘couple’.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter