Weird.

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk keeps pacing back and forth. It’s already midnight, Hyoyeon hasn’t come back yet.

“Don’t tell me she’s still waiting for me?” He asked himself.

Right when he opened the door, it revealed a haggard Hyoyeon.

“Yah, where have you been?” he started questioning her.

She looked at him blankly. “None of your business.” she coldly said. She went straight to her room. Yes, they separated again after Boa and Yunho moved out from their house. He followed her to her room, he was about to enter the room but Hyoyeon slammed the door in front of his face and locked it.

“Hey, Nerd. I’m sorry, okay?” he said from the outside.

Let’s see if you’re really sincere, she thought. “What’s your reason?” her voice is still cold.

There was a moment of silence for a while. “Uhhhh, you know my friend Junsu had some problem so, I went to him and helped him.” he awkwardly laughed.

“Yeah right.” she muttered. She didn’t reply to him.

“Nerd?” he called.

“Go away!” she yelled. “And I have a name, !!!!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hyohyo!!!” Jessica ran to her and hugged her tight.

“Woaaahhhhh! Why you’re so happy, Princess?” she broke Jessica’s tight hug.

“Nothing. I’m just happy. I don’t know why.” she smiled widely.

Hyoyeon nodded her head. “And…… I wonder why.” she laughed.

Jessica was about to speak, but was interrupted by Hyoyeon’s phone ringing.

Hyoyeon looked at her phone and Jessica took a peek on it.

“Oh, it’s Boa unnie. Palli answer it!!” she excitedly said to the point that she slapped Hyoyeon’s shoulder multiple times.

Hyoyeon looked at her weirdly. “Geez, what’s with you today?” she chuckled and answered the call. “Unnie? You’re on speaker. Jessica’s with me.”

Boa chuckled on the other line. “Hi girls! Missed me?”

“Nae!~” the two answered in unison.

“I just want to invite you girls to sleep over here in our house. I already missed you girls so much.” they can feel that Boa is probably pouting right now.

“Arasso unnie. Don’t pout.” Hyoyeon playfully said.

“Yah! How did you know?” they laughed. “See you girls later, okay? It’s girls’ night!”

“Nae~ Bye unnie!” they said.

“Hmmm.” Boa ended the call.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunhyuk and Donghae are both at the Dance Room.

“Hae, I forgot something on my locker. I’ll just get it.” Donghae just nodded.

Right after Eunhyuk went out. His phone started to ring. Donghae checked who’s calling. “Oh, it’s Yunho hyung!” he answered the call. “Hyung!”

“Hae?” Yunho immediately recognized the voice since it was deep yet cheerful. “Where’s Eunhyuk?”

“Oh, he went to get something on his locker hyung. Wae?” he replied.

“I need to tell him something. You’re included also.” Yunho laughed.

“What is it hyung?” Eunhyuk already came back. “Hyung! Come here. Yunho hyung called.” he called Eunhyuk. “Hyung, you’re on speaker now. Eunhyuk hyung is back.”

“Arasso. I just want to invite you to have a drink in our house tonight. You know, boys’ night.” Yunho said to them.

Donghae clapped his hands like a little kid. “We’ll probably come, hyung!”

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at his brother. “We’ll sleep there hyung?” he asked.

“Yeah. Sleepover it is.” Yunho answered.

“Arasso hyung. We’ll be there after class.” Eunhyuk said. “Bye hyung.” the two said.

“Yeah. See you two later.” Yunho ended the call.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boa went out from their room and look for Yunho. She found him in the living room, just ended a phone conversation. “Babe?” she approached him.

Yunho looked up. “Hey, something’s wrong?” he s his arms to her slim waist.

Boa puts her arms around his neck and shook her head. “Naaaah~ I just want to tell you something.”

Yunho tilt his head to the side. “What is it?”

She smiled. “The girls and I we’ll be having sleepover tonight.”

“But I invited the guys’ here later also.” Yunho said.

Boa pulled away from the hug. “It’s our first girls’ night you know.” she crossed her arms.

Yunho puts his hands on his waist. “It’s also our first since I came here in Seoul.”

Boa glared at him. “The girls and I will be having the house for tonight. Enough said.”

He glared back at his fiancé. “Stop acting childish. We will also be having the house for tonight.”

Boa looked at her fiancé in disbelief. “Me? Childish?! Waahh~ Jeongmal!” she glared at him. “How about, if the girls will arrive here first, you boys will leave the house and look for some place. And if the boys will arrive first, we will be the one leaving.”

“Deal.” he glared back at his fiancé.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hyoyeon, Jessica’s here!” Eunhyuk yelled from downstairs. He looked at J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter