The Return

Painful Love

Author’s Point of View:

At Hwang Corporation

 

A young lady with her hair tied in a white gray dress walked up to the front desk to the staff.

http://ajilbab.com/asian-cute-idol-y-curves-ryu-ji-hye/image.ohozaa.com*ik*ryujihyewhiteandgreydress08331x500.jpg/

“Let daddy know that his lovely daughter is here to see him,” she ordered.

“I’m sorry Miss, but the President is in a meeting right now and is to not be disturbed,” said the front desk staff.

“YAH, who do you think you are? I’m the daughter of the President of this company! Do you want to be fire?” she threatens the staff. A young fashionable lady walks in the company with two little girls and her two friends.

“I’m sorry Miss, but you still can’t go in. The meeting will be over in a minute, please be patience,” the staff replied in fear.

“I’m going to tell daddy!” she yelled she stormed away from the front desk. She bumped into two little girls, which ticked her off even more.

“Aish,” she looked down and sees two little girls.

“YAH! Watch where you guys are going you brat! Where’s your umma?” she yelled.

“What kind of umma is your umma to let her children run around a company?” she asked rudely.

“Don’t talk about our umma like that!” yelled the twins, she grabbed the twins and started to spank them as they started to cry.

“What? Are you guys talking back to your elder? Your umma seem to have not taught you guys about respect. I’ll have to teach you two it myself,” she said as she spanked them.

A hand grabbed onto her wrist, pulling her up and threw her hand.

She looked up to see a young fashionable lady with light orange-brown wavy hair.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66657644

She pulled the kids behind her.

“Eun-jung, what’s going on here?” asked an old man

“Ah you must be those brats’ umma,” said Eun-jung.

The young lady’s cell phone rang.

“Thanks for not keeping your promise about the news reporters,” she said coldly.

“No, I’m at the company,” she looks around, “It’s so and so.”

She looks straight at Eun-jung and scoffed, “What kind of people did you hand your company to? They think too highly of themselves. Yelling at staffs and rude to their guests, such an embarrassment. Oh, one thing you need to know, they also spanked my children. You should teach them a lesson to NEVER EVER laid a hand my children.” With that she hangs up.

“Daddy who do she think she is to speak about us like that?” Eun-jung asked the old man.

“As we all know Mr. Lee had been taking care of The Hwang Co. for years for Mr. John Kang Hwang,” said the news lady as everyone in the company turned their heads to the TV, “Mr. Hwang whose in Japan at the moment have just been interviewed said that he’s putting The Hwang Co. into his daughter’s hands whom had been kept away from the media for years, Stephanie Mi-young Hwang also known as Tiffany Hwang a famous fashion designer and she also owns four shops around the world: Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong. This means she had experience a lot in business.”

“Just recently Miss Hwang was spotted at the airport with her longtime friends, who are also daughters of successful businessmen and a pair of twins, granddaughters of Mr. John Kang Hwang. (Shows pictures of them at the airport) Reporters said that she just recently arrived at the company.” All heads in the company turns towards the young lady, named Stephanie Miyoung Hwang or I should say Tiffany Hwang. She smirked as she saw Eun-jung’s expression.

“You must be Mr. Lee,” Tiffany extended her hand as Mr. Lee shook it.

“Your daughter said that I haven’t taught my children respect. She asked what kind of mother am I to let them run around MY Company. (scoffed) What kind of person is she to spank other’s children? It seem like she haven’t been taught about respect. I’m sorry to come off rude but seeing someone laid their hand on my kids is unacceptable.” With that she walks away.