Chapter 1: I held on too long. It’s like I don’t even exist.

Painful Love

Tiffany’s point of view

I woke up and to go get ready for work. I got dress: http://static.fashion4us.com/images/fashion/detail/1mil/4hun/4ten/6500/336262e.jpg

I was feeling dizzy, so I went to get a cup of water any drink it and walked out of the house. I walked to work. (15 minutes away)

 

@ Café (workplace)

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted my co workers as I walked in.

 

“Annyeong,” they greeted back.

 

“Tiffany,” called Yuri. “Yeh,” I answered and walked to the back to change.

 

“Ah nevermind it’s nothing,” said Yuri. I nodded and went back to changing.

 

After changing I went to start working. After working a bit, I’m starting to not feel well. I looked at the time it was almost lunch, so I’ll just wait until lunch. I feel like someone’s been watching me, I turned around towards the cashier and it was Yuri.

 

“Bwoh?” I asked.

 

“Ah a-an-aniyo,” said Yuri shaking her head. Somehow I felt something rushed up my throat, I ran to the bathroom.

 

“Tiffany,” I heard Yuri called as I ran off. I ran up to the sink and throw up.

 

“Fany?” called Yuri. I rinsed my mouth.

 

“Yea,” I answered stepping away from the sink.

 

“Are you okay?” she asked.

 

“Yea, it’s just that I didn’t eat breakfast this morning, so I’m feeling a little bit sick only,” I replied.

 

“Are you sure? You don’t look so good, you look pale?” she asked worried.

 

“I’m fine. I’ll go buy some medicine at lunch,” I said, suddenly rushed up the sink and throw up again.

 

After being sure I was done throwing up I rinsed my mouth and walked back out and started working again.

 

“Yul would you stop looking me?” I asked her, “I’m fine, really.” Yuri sigh, but she didn’t stop.

 

I felt dizzy; everything around me was moving around in a circle. I looked up to Yuri, seeing two of her. “Yul,” I called and my body was swaying back and front. “Tiffany!” Yuri calling my name was the last thing I heard. Everything went black.

 

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I looked around and seems like I’m in the hospital. Feeling unwell I got up slowly. The door open and a doctor came in.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted her.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Hwang,” she greeted back.

 

“Is everything fine?” I asked as I got off the bed and stand up slowly.

 

“Congratulation Ms. Hwang you’re 3 months pregnant,” said the doctor. I tumbled back a bit a little shocked from the news.

 

  I walked out of the room. Yuri came up running to me and hugged me.

 

“Congratulation Tiffany,” she yelled excitedly, “I’m going to be an aunty.” She clapped her hands happily.

 

“Do the rest of the girls know?” I asked.

 

“Do you see any of the girls here? If they know they will be here screaming their heads off and hug you to death. Do you think I’ll tell them without your permission or without you knowing? Nope. I’m not that cruel to let you go through any of that. Plus I want to be the only to know,” said Yuri smiling happily.

 

"Komawoyo,” I thanked her.

 

“Come on let’s go back to work and get you change and back home, so you can rest and my niece or nephew can rest too,” said Yuri.

 

We went to work to change into our clothes and went to explain to our manager that I’m feeling unwell. After that we headed home.

 

“How are you going to break it to him? And when?” asked Yuri.

 

“I don’t know how, but today,” I replied.

 

“Tiffany you go and rest at the sofa, I’m going to go shopping for ingredients for the porridge for you, okay,” said Yuri.

 

“Neh,” I said.

 

Yuri left and locked the door. I was getting sleepy and fell asleep. I woke up and look at the clock. I looked around and Yuri wasn’t around. I fell asleep for 15 minutes only. Deciding on going back to sleep. –Key jingling and door opens- I got up thinking it was Yuri, but it wasn’t. Instead it was Jaejoong.

 

“Jaejoong,” I said.

 

“Hey Tiffany,” he said.

 

“I have some important news to tell you,” he said as I opened my mouth wanting to say something, but instead he did.

 

“Min-hee’s pregnant,” he said.

 

I tumbled back shocked from his “important” news.

 

“Today I went to the doctor with her and found out that she was pregnant,” he continued.

 

“I’m going to be a father!” he yelled excitedly.

 

“Tiffany I’m sorry I didn’t mean any of this to happen,” he apologized.

 

I had enough and broke down.

 

“You’re sorry?” I scoffed.

 

“You’re still the same person that I met from the very beginning!” I yelled, “You said you will change, but I don’t see any change.”

 

“I know all about you and Min-hee, but I don’t know why I didn’t leave,” I cried.

 

“While you’re with her having the time of your life, I’m here crying to myself scared of losing you,” I cried.

 

“I wish I meant something to you,” I said.

 

“I stayed because I love you,” I said, “I gave you chances to prove to me that you won’t be cheating again.”

 

“I love you Tiffany,” he said.

 

“If you really love me, then why did you let go?” I cried.

 

“I love you and Min-hee,” he said.

 

“Aniyo, you can’t love two women,” I said, “You don’t love me, you love Min-hee.”

 

“I’m sorry,” he apologized.

 

“No, don’t say you’re sorry. The word sorry has been overused and abused, after a while it just starts to lose its meaning,” I said.

 

“I trusted you and believed you,” I cried.

 

“I’m tired of trying to make this relationship work,” I said.

 

“Now I understand why they say blinded by love,” I said, “I was so blinded by love and being careless lead me to the wrong person.”

 

“Everything was a mistake,” I said.

 

“I’ve held on too long,” I cried, “It’s like I don’t even exist.”

 

“We’re departing here. Congratulation on becoming a daddy. Be happy,” I cried and feel my stomach.

 

I turned around towards the door and there Yuri was furious ready to kill someone.

 

“Yul,” I cried. She walked up to Jaejoong and punched him.

 

“You jerk don’t let me see you again or I’ll kill you ,” yelled Yuri.

 

She came back and grabbed my hand and left the house.