Chapter 5: The Shocking Surprise!

Painful Love

Tiffany’ Point of View:

It’s been four months that I’ve been home. I’m doing great and I’m also due in a week. I’ve been getting around with the helps from the girls and Hyunjoong. Hyunjoong is my childhood friend; we’re like brother and sister since we were young. I went into the kitchen to cook for the girls. After cooking I head upstairs to get the girls. After waking them up, they were all in the hall way.

 

“You’re pregnant! You shouldn’t be cooking and waking us up!” yelled Jessica.

 

“I’m fine with it Jessi,” I said.

 

“But we’re not!” said Yuri.

 

“Wake us up to cook instead and you rest,” said Taeyeon.

 

“Yea and if not we’ll tie you a chair!” yelled Sooyoung.

 

“You can’t do that to a pregnant lady,” said Yoona.

 

“Okay, okay girls. Go down and eat, I’ll come down in a bit,” I said. As the walk down, I walk to the room next to mine. It’s my daughter’s nursery: http://data.whicdn.com/images/36641910/479070479081032360_RX0kZtQs_f_large.jpg

I smiled, imagining her in this room. The girls decorated it once they got home from shopping the day after we arrived from Korea.

 

I walked down stairs, as I got to the bottom of the stairs. My stomach started hurting so bad. “AHHHH,” I screamed and held onto my tummy. The girls came in running with Sooyoung who have a pancake in and her plate in her hand, Yoona with a milk mustache, Yuri flapping her arms around panicking with the rest of the girls.

 

“What happen?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“AHHHH,” I screamed in pain again and couldn’t reply back.

 

“Ohmygod, ohmygod ohmygooooodddd,” Jessica panicked.

 

“Tiffany your water just broke,” yelled Jessica while pointing at my skirt.

 

“AHHHHH,” the girls screamed.

 

“Hurry get the freaken car!!” yelled Jessica as Yoona ran out the house to get the car.

 

“OH MY GOD, Tiffany you’re finally having this baby!! I’m don’t think we are all ready to have a baby yet!!” Sooyoung panicked.

 

“AHHHH,” I screamed again so did Yuri.

 

“Breathe in and out sweetie,” said Jessica. I nodded and started breathing in and out.

 

“Breathe in breathe out,” Yuri keep on repeating it and did it along with me.

 

“Not you Yuri! Tiffany! Tiffany! She’s the one that’s going into labor here!” yelled Taeyeon.

 

“Oh yea, sorry I was scared and just panicked,” said Yuri.

 

“Guys hurry in!” Yoona yelled from the car.

 

“Hurry, get the hospital bag and get her in the car!!” Taeyeon ordered and Seohyun ran upstairs to get the bag and ran back into the car and they drove off to the hospital.

 

Author’s Point of View:

@ The Hospital

Tiffany was in the ER, while the girls wait outside. Taeyeon’s phone rang.

 

“Hello,” she answered.

 

“Unnie it’s me,” said the voice in the other end.

 

Oh So-eun-ah,” said Taeyeon, calming herself down a bit.

 

“What is it?” she asked her little sister.

 

“Min-hee’s going into labor right now,” said So-eun.

 

“WHAT!” yelled Taeyeon, grabbing all the girls’ attentions.

 

“You should fly back here,” said So-eun.

 

“T-ti-.” She stopped herself before she blurted it out and Doctor came out of the ER, “I-I-I can’t, I’m busy at the moment, so I’ll call you whenever.”

 

“We need two of you to go in there to stay by her and help through the labor,” said the doctor.

 

“We will,” both Taeyeon and Jessica step forward. The doctor nodded and told us to follow him. Taeyeon turned around to the girls.

 

“I’m sorry I know you girls want to be in there with her too,” she apologized and so they Jessica.

 

“It’s alright. You two are older and can handle it better than any of us, so hurry in because she need you two right now. We’ll call dad and Hyunjoong.” said the rest of the girls. Taeyeon and Jeesica nodded and walked in. Seohyun ad Hyoyeon took out their phones and called Mr. Hwang and Hyunjoong.

 

Outside of the ER, the girls were waiting patiently. Mr. Hwang and Hyunjoong came running to them.

 

“How’s it going?” asked Hyunjoong.

 

“We don’t know yet,” replied Yoona.

 

“Tiffany! Is she alright?” asked Mr. Hwang.

 

“She’s fine dad, you should sit down for now,” answered Seohyun and lead him to a seat. (FYI they call Tiffany’s father dad too)

 

A baby’s cries was heard from inside and everyone sighed in relief. Smile seen all over their faces. They were talking, laughing and jumping in excitement. All of sudden there was another baby’s cries, which shocked them and stop them from what they were doing. They just stared at each other. The doctor came out of the ER.

 

“Congratulation Mr. Hwang, your daughter had given birth to a pair of healthy beautiful twins. They will be moved into a ward, so you may go in now,” the doctor congratulated and walked away. Mr. Hwang thanked him and turned towards the girls and Hyunjoong, who are as shocked and surprised as he is.

 

“Did any of you know of this? Twins?” he asked and they all shook their heads in no.

 

Inside of the ER, Tiffany was pushing until she heard a baby’s cries. “She’s out Fany,” said Taeyeon. “She’s out,” Jessica repeated after Taeyeon. The three girls smiled in tears.

 

“Ahh,” Tiffany held the girls hand tighter.

 

“Doctor what’s wrong?” asked Jessica.

 

“I’m not sure, but Miss. Hwang just please continue pushing,” said the Doctor. As Tiffany kept on pushing and pushing again after her last push, a baby’s cries was heard. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica’s eyes widen.

 

“Congratulation Miss. Hwang, you had just given birth to a pair of healthy beautiful twins,” the doctor congratulated and walked out as the nurses brought the twins to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany’s Point of View:

I was shocked. Twins? The nurses put the twins in my arms. I guess I should’ve goon for the 3D one. I look at them and smiled. I look up to Taeyeon and Jessica and they smiled to me.

 

“They’re beautiful,” said Taeyeon.

 

“So tiny too,” squealed Jessica.

 

 The door open and came in the girls along with dad and Hyunjoong.

 

“Oh my god, they’re so cute,” the girls squealed.

 

“Did you even know that you were having twins?” Oppa asked me.

 

“Ani,” I look at oppa and answered then look at appa.

 

“Appa,” I called. He walked to me and stared at the little angels in my arms, he smiles

 

“Appa, do you want to hold them?” I asked.

 

“Yes, but one at a time,” he replied. I handed him the oldest one of the twins.

 

“And names yet?” Oppa asked.

 

“Yep,” I replied, “The one appa’s holding is named Alison Kim and this one her will be named Abigail Kim. Appa you’ll decide their Korean names.”

 

“Alison’s Hee-young and Abigail’s Hwa-young,” said dad.

 

“Tiffany I’m going to bring this up now, in 6 years you’re going back to Korea. I hid you long enough I even add these past months and 6 more years for you already. The world needs to know about you. Since you didn’t want to take over back then I’ve let my one of my partnership handle our company down there for years already, but after 6 years you’re going back there and I’m going to give you that company for good and you’re going to handle it while I handle our new company down there. I will be going back and forward from here to there and other countries. So while I’m not there I need you to take care of both companies down there when you’re there. I have a flight to Japan in 2 hours. I’m sorry I can’t be here at the moment. Take care of yourself, Alison and Abigail. And girls take care of them. Hyunjoong I’m also counting on you. I’ll take my leave now,” said dad and I watch him leave.

 

“Is it fine with you Tiff?” Oppa asked.

“Ani, he’s a busy business man, he may not always be here for me but I don’t hate him because I understand him and I’m old enough now. So I just have to support him and follow him. And this time I can't run away like other times anymore,” I said and smiled.