Chapter 4: Arriving

Painful Love

 

Tiffany’s point of view

 

I woke up and went to go get ready. I’m really leaving Seoul. I headed towards the bathroom and took my shower. After my shower I headed towards the bed where I left my clothes. I put on a white tank top and a sandy white skirt that reaches to my ankle on then threw on a coral pink knit mid-sleeve shirt over my tank top with my sandal and walked out to the living room. (Tiffany’s outfit of the day: http://x.ysi.bz/995/0000401995.jpg)

 

All of us were down stair making sure we got everything, I grabbed my luggage: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IncwzoVUHCo/Td4Ucn_I58I/AAAAAAAADfI/Jn0XUiY7ylQ/s1600/luggage2.jpg and went out and so did the girls.

 

We went into the car and headed to the airport. When we got the girls’ parents except Taeyeon’s were there waiting.

 

“You guys go and take care of each other,” said Mr. Kim, Hyoyeon’s father and we nodded our head.

 

“Tiffany, please take care of them,” said Mrs. Im.

 

“I will,” I replied.

 

“Sweetie, take care of you too, okay? Whatever goes on let the girls help,” said Mrs, Jung as she grabbed my hand and patted it.

 

“You girls take care of Tiffany too,” said Mrs. Seo and we nodded. The girls hugged their parents as I went to each of them and gave them a hug. We said our goodbyes.

 

“Well go on,” said Mr. Kwon, we took our last glance I at them and walk away. I stopped in my steps and turn around and look around. Goodbye Korea. Goodbye Seoul. Goodbye Kim Jaejoong, a tear fell down as I turned back and walked into the entrance of the gate.

 

We entered the plane and settle into our seats. I was sitting next to Yuri. Taeyeon next to Jessica, Sooyoung next to Hyoyeon, Sunny next to Seohyun and Yoona. A voice went through the all call saying that we’re going to take off. All of sudden my tears dripped down. Yuri turned to me and held onto my hand, giving it a squeeze. I looked up to her, her eyes were telling me that everything will be alright and that she was here for me and that they all are. I smiled to her.

 

“Thank you,” I thanked her and she nodded.

 

“Since you’re going to have a girl and we’re going to stay in Paris, why don’t we go shopping for us and the baby?” she asked causing the girls to agree, saying yay and yea.

 

“Sure, why not,” I said causing the girls to cheer, I smiled.

 

 

(Skipping the to landing in Paris)

In the airport

I looked around; a smile appeared onto my face. It’s been awhile now since I’ve been home. I looked at the girls who were looking around; excitement was written all over their faces. I smile. Thanks girls, thanks a lot for everything.

 

“Don’t be too excited, this is just the airport, you still haven’t explored Paris yet,” I laughed.

 

“Yes we know that, it’s just that I can’t believe that we’ll be living in Paris!!” said Yuri.

 

I look down at my tummy and rubbed it. “Welcome home, my little angel,” I whispered and smiled down at my tummy.

 

I looked around and saw the chauffer waving at me. I smiled and waved back. “Come on girls the driver’s here,” I said and we all got back and headed into the car.

 

“Fany?” Yuri called me.

 

“Hmm,’ I answered.

 

“How are you going to break it down your father?” she asked, and then all the girls turned to look at me for the answer.

 

“I’m just going to have to tell him no matter what, he is my father,” I replied.

 

We arrived at my house. I and the girls got out; I looked at the house and smiled. The maids got out our luggage and took them into the house.

 

“Girls welcome home,” I said and we walked into the house. We headed to the living room. There he was, sitting there. He back was facing us.

 

“Hi dad,” I said. He turned around and smile, but his smile dropped once he saw me.

 

“Mi-miyoung,” he stuttered.

 

“Dad, I’m sorry I’m pregnant,” I said apologizing.

 

“STEPHANIE MIYOUNG HAWNG!” he yelled in anger and was about to continue until I spoke up.

 

“I’m in so much pain and I’m so lost and so afraid, I got nowhere to turn to but you,” I cried, “Just for once, can’t you give me a hug and tell me that everything’s going to be fine, that you’re here for me even if mom’s not. Why can’t you do that for me, just once?” I just broke down in tears uncontrollably; I didn’t know what to do anymore. All I can do now is cry.

 

“I’m sorry,” my dad apologized and hugged me, “I will be here for my little girl, not just for once, but every time and always.” He cried.

 

“Thank you dad,” I thanked.

 

“You’re welcome,” he replied and smiled, “Now you girls should go up to your rooms and rest, so you guys will have enough energy to explore Paris.”

 

“Okay,” we replied and left to our rooms.

 

“And Tiffany, we’ll talk about this some other time,” said dad, I nodded and left.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the lagging again!!! I'm so sorry!!! Enjoy this chapter and the upcoming ones too. There's a lot coming your way! :) Sorry again T~T. ENJOY!! :D