Chapter 3: Paris

Painful Love

Author’s point of view

 

At Taeyeon’s house

 

Jaejoong was sitting in his room and received a phone call, he checked it and sighed. He answered it. Before he can speak up, the voice told him shut up and let her speak. After 30 minutes of getting yelled, they finally hang up the phone. He falls flat on top of his bed. His phone went off again and he answered it.

 

“Hi honey,” said Minhee.

 

“Hi babe,” said Jaejoong.

 

“So how did it go with your family?” she asked.

 

“It didn’t go well with my sisters,” said Jaejoong, hesitating at first.

 

“How about your parents?” she asked.

 

“I didn’t get the chance to tell them yet, but it probably won’t turn out so good too,” said Jaejoong.

 

“Oh,” was the only thing that came out of .

 

“Babe don’t worry, they’ll come around and accept it sooner or later. I love you and that’s what more important,” said Jaejoong.

 

“I know. Thank you Jaejoong,” she thanked him.

 

“For what baby?” he asked.

 

“For being honest,” she said.

 

“Oh okay,” he replied. They talked a bit and hanged up.

 

 

2 months later

(Both girls are now 5 months)

 

I woke up and went to go take a shower. After my shower I headed towards the closet and grabbed a yellow dress and a black long sleeve shirt. (Tiffany’s outfit: http://niidu.com/images/products/mum/enchante/DR0100009b_big_o.png) I walked downstairs.

 

“Heading to your appointment?” asked Jessica.

 

“Yea,” I replied as I put on a brown boot.

 

“Okay, well hurry up back!” yelled Jessica. I and the girls are really excited; today’s the day we will find out about the gender of the baby. I called a cab and told him to go to the hospital. I got to the hospital and inform the front desk and now I have to wait to be called.

 

“Miss. Hwang,” called the doctor. After waiting for 15 minutes I was finally called. I walked into the office. I sat down waiting as he was checking the gender. He smiled and I looked at him. He looked at me and gesture towards the monitor.

 

“Congratulation Miss. Hwang, you’re having a girl,” he said. My smile grew into a wide one.

 

“Thank you,” I thanked him. After the check up I walked out and walked pass this lady that looked familiar, but I continued to walk away.

 

“Tiffany is that you?” a lady asked and I turned around shocked.

 

“Hi,” she said.

 

“Hi,” I said.

 

“Minhee, who are you talking to?” a voice asked right be hind me. That voice that I missed so much. I turned around and forced a smile.

 

“Tiffany?” he asked shocked.

 

“Hi Jaejoong,” I greeted.

 

“Hi,” he greeted back.

 

“I see that Minhee and you are doing great,” I said.

 

“Yea,” he replied.

 

“She’s getting so big now,” he said.

 

“Yea she is,” I said. [So am I]

 

“She’s going to have a baby girl,” he continued happily. [So am I too]

 

“Congratulations,” I said.

 

“Thank you,” they thanked me.

 

“Well I have to go now, bye,” I said.

 

“Bye,” they said. I feel my tummy, he didn’t notice that I too was getting so big, thank goodness this dress cover it up. I walked out the hospital and called a cab and headed home. [He have changed so much]

 

I got home and opened the door. All the girls rushed towards me.

 

“So,” they said.

 

“So?” I asked.

 

“What is it?” they asked.

 

“What’s what?” I asked.

 

“Fany!” they yelled, I laughed.

 

“It’s a GIRL!” I yelled. They started screaming, jumping around the living room and on the couch. I didn’t tell the girls about running into Jaejoong, because I didn’t want Taeyeon to go straight home to kill him.

 

Oh yea and Taeyeon’s back. She came back a week later after she found out about me being pregnant. She came straight from the airport and lived with me from that day on, not just her but all the girls did. They thought that I will need a lot of help around the house since I was pregnant. All of a sudden my phone went off and I picked it up.

 

“Hello,” I said.

 

“Dad?” I was shocked. I turned towards the girl so did they too were as shocked as I was.

 

“Yea, okay I got it,” I replied. The girls were still staring at me.

 

“Dad there’s something you should know, but I’ll let you know when I come back,” I said. The girls’ eyes grew wide when they hear ‘come back’

 

“Okay dad, bye,” I said.

 

“What the heck? Come back?” asked Jessica.

 

“You’re leaving?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“What? No,” said Yuri. The girls were throwing words and questions at me.

 

“I have to go back,” I said. After that there was a long silence.

 

“It’s time for me to go back,” I said. The girls nodded, understanding.

 

“When are you leaving?” they asked.

 

“Tomorrow, my dad booked the plane tickets already and it went be here any minute,” I replied.

 

“Why so fast?” they asked.

 

“Wait did you say tickets?” asked Sooyoung.

 

“Yea, said he that he bought 8 mores for you guys because he didn’t want me to be alone. He also said it’s up to you guys and yes he knows about you guys,” I replied.

 

“How?” they asked.

 

“He had his people followed me and did research on you guys,” I replied.

 

“You guys don’t need to go if you guys don’t want to,” I said.

 

“No way, we’re going,” they said.

 

“Are your parents going to be okay about it?” I asked.

 

“We’re on it,” they said as they were calling their parents, they hang up. I looked at them.

 

“Your dad talked to them,” said Jessica.

 

“Oh okay them,” I said.

 

“Lets start packing,” said Taeyeon.

 

“Anyway where are we going? You never told us where you really live,” asked Hyoyeon.

 

“Paris,” I replied.

 

“Really?” they asked and I nodded. Then the door bell rang, Jessica went to go get it and came back.

 

“Tickets are here!” she yelled. Soon everyone went to pack.