Chapter 2: Keep it as a secret.

Painful Love

Entering the car the girls drove off. Yuri drove to a café called Soshi, a café where the girls loved to spend their time in there. They walked to their usual seats. Yuri took out her phone, her fingers pressing her on her screen then press sent. 

 

“Fany,” Yuri called.

 

“Yea,” Tiffany said wiping her tears away.

 

“Its okay sweetie, just let them spill out,” said Yuri hugging Tiffany.

 

“Don’t bother to wipe them, let them fall,” said a voice. Yuri and Tiffany turned around.

 

“Jessi,” called Tiffany. Jessica walked over to the two of them and hugged Tiffany.

 

“Sweetie you’re not alone,” said Jessica and was about to continue until.

 

“We’re here,” a voice continued onto what Jessica was going to say. Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri turned around to see six girls standing there, Sunny Hyuyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun. The three smiled towards the six girls.

 

“Always will,” said Sunny.

 

“Right now, in the future, and forever,” said all six of them including Jessica and Yuri. All the girls went towards Tiffany for a group hug.

 

“Thank you,” Tiffany thanked.

 

“Come on we’re sisters and will always be. We’re here for you anytime, you don’t need to walk this path alone,” said Sooyoung.

 

“Girls I’m,” before Tiffany can continued, but the girls except Yuri interrupted her.

 

“We know!” they yelled with smiles on their faces.

 

“We’re becoming aunties!” they continued happily, screaming and jumping around excitedly.

 

Tiffany smiled and turned to Yuri.

 

“Thank you,” Tiffany mouthed and hugged Yuri.

 

“You’re welcome,” Yuri mouthed hugged her back.

 

 

At Taeyeon’s house

Soeun was sitting in the leaving room flipping through magazine until Jaejoong walked into the house with a burse on his cheek. Soeun looked at her brother was going to ask him what happen, but he interrupted her.

 

“Soeun you’re becoming an aunty!” Jaejoong shouted exitedly.

 

“Really! How many months is she? Have you guys think about any names for the baby? When’s Tiffany going to be due?” Soeun shouted excitedly.

 

“Soeun..um…it’s not Tiffany who’s pregnant. It’s Minhee,” said Jaejoong.

 

“What?” she asked shocked.

 

“Hahahaha good one,” she laughed, but upon seeing Jaejoong’s serious face, her smile disappeared.

 

“Oppa,” said Soeun.

 

“No, you didn’t,” she continued, shaking her head in disbelief. Jaejoong nodded his head, saying he did.

 

“Who the hell is Minhee?” she asked.

 

“Minhee’s my other girlfriend and she’s pregnant,” said Jaejoong.

 

“Oppa!” she cried.

 

“Now I have to take responsibility,” said Jaejoong.

 

“Unnie loves you. How can you do this to her?” cried Soeun.

 

“That doesn’t mean I don’t love Fany. She’s everything to me. I love her so much, but I love Minhee too,” said Jaejoong.

 

  “No. If she was everything to you, you shouldn’t have to cheat on her and got another girl pregnant. If you really did love her, you wouldn’t let her go like this and shouldn’t have even done any of this in the first place. You can’t love two people, in a person’s heart there’s only room for one. If there are two people, it’ll just hurt you and your heart won’t be able to take pain,” said Soeun walking pass Jaejoong up the stairs, but she stopped half way not turning to look back.

 

“It’s like she doesn’t even exist in your life anymore,” she continued.

 

“Why can’t you be happy? Tiffany was happy about me becoming a father and congratulates me. Why can’t you do that too?” said Jaejoong.

 

“You walk away, being happy about becoming a father while she’d left there all alone in the dark. The person she loves so much got another girl pregnant! Do you think she’s really happy for you?” yelled Soeun. She continued up the stairs into her room to make a call.

 

Hearing what his little sister had said, he was devastated. Each and every word of Soeun’s last words had pierced hard into his heart. Jaejoong tumbled down to the floor, leaning his back to the staircase, tears staining the marble floors. He didn’t really thought about how Tiffany really feels. Flashbacks of their memories being together flooded back.

 

 

Back to the Café

All of a sudden Sooyoung’s cell phone rang.

 

“Taeyeon’s calling, oh it’s a video call,” said Sooyoung picking up the call.

 

“Hi!” Taeyeon greeted happily.

 

“Hi,” said the girls.

 

“Fany I’m sorry for what Jaejoong had done to you,” Taeyeon apologized.

 

“It’s okay, but how did you know?” asked Tiffany.

 

“Soeun,” replied Taeyeon. The girls had the ‘oh’ expression on, nodding their head understanding.

 

“Taeyeon we had some good news!” the girls except Tiffany yelled excitedly.

 

“Oh I like the feeling of this good news. Tell me,” said Teayeon excitedly.

 

“You’re becoming an aunty!” they yelled happily.

 

“Yea, I know that already,” Taeyeon replied disappointed.

 

“No,” said Sooyoung, Yuri pulled Tiffany up to stand and all the girls pointed to Tiffany’s tummy. Taeyeon’s eyes widen.

 

“Nuh uh,” she said shaking her head in disbelief.

 

“Yea huh, your, no our little niece or nephew is growing inside this tummy of hers,” Yoona said jumping around happily, Taeyeon’s eyes widen even more

 

 “Omg your eyes are going to fall out,” said Hyoyeon.

 

“How many months are you?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“3! I was the first to find out!” Yuri yelled jumping.

 

“Shut up, no one cares that you find out first,” Jessica said being jealous that Yuri was the first to know, pushed Yuri. Behind Jessica was Sooyoung which pushed Yuri to Sunny who pushed her to Hyoyeon who pushed her to Yoona who pushed Seohyun who pushed Yuri who twirled and came to a stop to the end of the line, behind all of the girls. The girls being jealous pushed her to the back.

 

“Hey,” Yuri complained.

 

“Wait, don’t tell me it’s Jaejoong’s,” said Taeyeon, Yuri ran back to the front.

 

“Bingo!” Yuri yelled.

 

“Ohh he is so dead when I get home,” said Taeyeon.

 

“Ah I punched him in the face,” Yuri blurted.

 

“You what?” asked the girls.

 

“Punched. Him,” Yuri repeated, demonstrating the punch. The girls just stared at her.

 

“Fany was there,” Yuri pointed to Tiffany and the girls look at her for the answer and Tiffany nodded and the girls went back to staring at Yuri.

 

“What! Was it wrong to punch a jerk?” she complained.

 

“No,” said the girls except Tiffany and hi-five each other.

 

“Well it was nice talking to you girls, I got to go. Talk to you guys later,” said Taeyeon.

 

“Tae please don’t tell your brother about the baby and keep it as a secret,” Tiffany pleaded.

 

“Don’t worry, after what he have done to you I won’t tell him or anyone anything,” said Taeyeon.

 

“Thank you,” Tiffany thanked.

 

“You’re welcome, well bye,” said Taeyeon.

 

“Bye,” said the girls and pressed end.