MWB : Chapter Eight (❛‿❛✿̶̥̥)

Marriage With Benefits!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author's POV :

 

"You're being funny, Luhan." Taeyeon cleared at the awkwardness and took a pillow to cover her face; trying to hard her squeal and rosing cheeks. Damn you, Lu! 

 

"Yeah, I am." He said with a laugh and rested his arms under his head, staring straight at the ceiling. "Rest well, Taeyeon. I'll wake you up for lunch." 

 

"Hmm." Taeyeon hummed as an answer and fixed her sleeping position to get more comfortable. Luhan smiled silently and drifted off to sleep to when the tiredness shot through his body and mind. 

 

 

***

 

"Luhan, wake up you sleepy head! Hey!" He suddenly felt his body was being hit with something as he blocked the fluffy thing with his arms with a groan. The violence stopped for awhile, giving a chance for him to continue sleeping but a sudden hard attack hit his stomach; earning a growl of pain from him. "Wake up! We're 20 minutes for lunch!" 

 

"What lunch? Give me five more time and get out from here." He mumbled in annoyance. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at his stubborness and slapped his cheeks a few time until he opened his eyes and shrieked when he saw Taeyeon's face near his. "What--oh, right. We're in Jeju. Sorry, Taeyeon. I thought you're my maid." 

 

"Maid? Maid my ." Taeyeon whispered and took her cardigan that was placed on her bed before putting it on her small body. "Come on, we're late already." She added and headed to the door, but stopped by Luhan.

 

"Wait for me, please. I'll just take my handphone and wash my face." Taeyeon groaned at his clumsy actions and crossed her arms. The girls were sure going to for being late with Luhan. 

 

As they were walking towards the resort's restaurant, Luhan spoke, "Sorry, Taeyeon."

 

"Huh?" She gave him a confused look and stopped walking, halting Luhan's steps also. 

 

"Yeah, I called you a maid." She chuckled at his answer and shook her head in amusement. A sudden flashback of Luhan's grumpy face greeted her mind, causing her to laugh. 

 

"You should see your face just now. Priceless." She teased and they both continued walking side by side. Luhan also joined her laugh and rubbed his nape in embarrassement.

 

"It was because my dream was too good so I didn't want to wake up." 

 

"What was your dream about, huh?" 

 

"You were drown in the sea and we all laughed at you." He answered. Taeyeon widened her eyes at his answer and immediately slapped Luhan's chest with the back of her hand as Luhan guffawed crazily. 

 

"You're so evil, Luhan." She said, her fingers were actively running through Luhan's torso to find a spot to pinch him. Luhan laughed harder at her cuteness and grabbed her hand before sealing it with his, stopping Taeyeon from continuing her actions. 

 

"Uh-uh, why so late you lovebirds?" Yoona's voice stopped the two from laughing before they both chuckled slightly. Taeyeon scanned the long table and gulped when she saw that her members were eating together with EXO. The only vacant seats left were both next to Sehun; he being the middle parter of Taeyeon and Luhan. Taeyeon averted her attention at Jessica and and raised her brows but was replied by Jessica with only a smirk. Rolling her eyes, Taeyeon reluctantly pulled a chair next to Sehun and flopped her butts down, ignoring Sehun's stare. 

 

"Taeyeon, want to eat anything? I'll get it for you." Luhan asked as he stood up, his head pointing towards the buffet choices. Taeyeon smiled at his kindness and was about to answer him when Sehun cut her off.

 

"She has both hands and legs, hyung. She can get whatever she wants by herself." Taeyeon dropped her jaws at his annoying attitude and stood up from her seat also, sending him a glare.

 

"It's okay, Luhan. Let's go take our food together." When she was about to walk away, Sehun's hand on her grip stopped her steps, making her turn back in annoyance. 

 

"Who asks you to go with Luhan?" He asked sternly, boiling Taeyeon's blood. She yanked her hand off and walked closer to the waiting Luhan who was watching the whole scene with confusion.

 

When the two disappeared from their sights, Sehun's handphone suddenly beeped as a sign that a new message just came. He unlocked his phone and read the message. It was a message from Jessica.

 

"Stop being so obvious, Sehun."

-Jessica

 

"What are you talking about?"

-Sehun

 

Sehun looked up from his handphone after he sent the message and stared at Jessica with creased forehead. Jessica smirked at his dumb play and typed something on her phone's screen before sending it Sehun.

 

"Your jealousy. It's too ing so obvious."

-Jessica

 

"Wtf. Who's jealous?"

-Sehun

 

Jessica once again smirked at his stubborness and shrugged. "Let's wait and see." She mouthed the words at Sehun and putted down her handphone back.

 

"Are you guys having a secret affair behind me?" Suho suddenly asked, breaking the table with laughter. Jessica leaned in closer to Suho and kissed his cheek before grinning.

 

"I'm excited to see the possesiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter