MWB : Chapter One (✿◠‿◠)

Marriage With Benefits!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

 

   A pair of stilettos was chosen by Taeyeon as she slipped on the shoes onto her feet. She carefully stood up and faced the big long mirror to check herself. The gorgeous short dress that she bought three days ago was perfectly wrapped around her petite body with her blonde silky hair beautifully placed on the both side of her shoulders.

 

 

                              

 Her face was touched up with a light yet stunning make up, specially done by her bestfriend Tiffany. Everything was perfect except for her size. She has always been insecure about her size. True, they are not that small nor that big and people would tell that they are normal too but they are too small for her likings. She unknowingly heaved out a heavy sigh as she fixed her dress around the chest area but her action was noticed by Jessica who seemed focus on Taeyeon’s every actions.

 

“ What’s wrong, Taeng? Is there anything that needs to be fixed?” Jessica concernly asked, raising a brush as a signal. Taeyeon slightly shook her head and turned around to face her best friends. They were eight of them, and as a good friend they were, they ‘kindly’ cancelled off all of their planning just to come to Taeyeon’s house in order to help her to get ready for her soon-to-be husband. And there they were, lazily laying on the bed doing nothing except to complain about anything that didn’t fit their tastes.

“ Just.. Will he like my size? I’m afraid he doesn’t and I will fail terribly as a wife!” She finally confessed about her concern, causing all eight of them to break into a fit laughter. Yuri and Yoona were even clutching onto their stomach just in case they wont laugh too hard. Jessica annoyingly rolled her eyes at Taeyeon’s concern and went to her before touching the side of Taeyeon’s s, making the latter to flinch at the sudden intimate skinship.

 

“ Taeng, I don’t know how to tell you anymore but seriously.. They are not that small as what you always say! They are normal, round and ing y but what actually matters is.. They are way much bigger than Sooyoung’s and Yoona’s! “ Jessica exclaimed but later groaned in pain as she felt two pillows hit her head, both from Soo Young and Yoona.

 

“ You better stay quiet!” Sooyoung roared, totally ditching away her potato chips.

 

“ Eonni, I know that mine is small but seriously.. You’re frustrating, really!” Yoona complained while crossing her chest with her arms, her face showing a very dissatisfied expression. Jessica and Taeyeon both guffawed at their reactions but it didn’t last long before the door suddenly swung open, revealing Taeyeon’s mom in her formal dressing.

 

“ Aigoo, my daughter looks so pretty! You’re exactly the copy paste version of me.” Mrs. Kim complimented while caressing her daughter’s hair, receiving an annoyed groan from the people in the spacious bedroom. She chuckled at the reactions and lifted her hands in defeat, signing that she already gave up. “Okay okay, sorry kids! I know that Taeyeon is not that pretty but she looks amazingly stunning tonight.” She joked.

 

“Mom!” Taeyeon angrily growled   while stomping her heeled feet onto the ground like a little kid. Mrs. Kim laughed at her daughter and slightly pinched her cheeks before hugging her shoulders.

 

“ Okay, fine honey. It’s almost seven now. Let’s go, shall we?” She invited and turned to the other eight girls. “ You’ll be staying here tonight, right?”

 

“ Yeahh!” They answered and nodded their heads happily.

 

“  Okay and as usual, make it your own house and the food is in the cabinet, yeah?” She reminded and they both nodded once again. “ We’re going now.” She announced and took Taeyeon to the door.

 

“ Goodluck, Taeng!”

 

“ Hope he is handsome enough to fit your taste!”

 

“ Snap his pictures if you can!”

 

**

 

“ Sehun, make sure to show them your best sides. Don’t disappoint me, okay?” Mr. Oh warned, patting his son’s back. Sehun lazily nodded his head as he sipped his drink. That night, Mr. Oh had specially picked an outfit for his son to wear. A black shirt paired with a black bow and his blonde hair was pushed back. He looked totally dazzling and handsome that night. All special for his son’s first meeting with his soon-to-be wife.

 

“ My son looks awesome this night, don’t you think so, jagi?” Mrs. Oh teased while fixing Sehun’s shirt. Mr. Oh chuckled heartily while Sehun just forced a smile. True, he didn’t really want this marriage to happen but thinking about the benefits beneath it, he surely didn’t want to let go of this chance. He already planned everything, and he was sure that his bride to be would agree to this.

 

   Fifteen minutes later, Mr. Oh suddenly stood up followed by Mrs. Oh and they both grinned widely. Sehun turned his head around and saw a family with three members was approaching them. Just like a gentleman, Sehun stood up from his seat and bowed politely with a smile.

 

**

 

 

   Taeyeon’s world almost stopped spinning as she saw the young guy in the black suit. Her palms and forehead suddenly became wet and sweaty as she walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter