MWB : Chapter Three (✿◠‿◠)

Marriage With Benefits!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV :   

 

Two weeks passed by and Taeyeon and Sehun were now married, basically on papers. They had agreed to hold the ceremony later after they both graduated from university and their parents also agreed to that, thank God!

 

   Taeyeon quietly sat down on her study chair as she wandered her eyes around her room. She still couldn’t believe it that she just signed the marriage certificate letter yesterday. And she was now a wife. A wife. A faint groan escaped from without her realizing. Things happened too quickly and too sudden for her mind to process the things around her. As she was lost in her deep thought, her bathroom door suddenly cracked open and revealed a tall guy with only a towel wrapping his lower body. Taeyeon turned her head to face the guy that just finished showering and screamed in horror when she saw the glorious horrific sight.

 

“ Shut up, will you?!” Sehun hushed, trying to shut the girl off. Taeyeon angrily stood up and grabbed her thick comforter before throwing it right on Sehun’s body, causing the latter to groan.

 

“ Wear something, you stupid ! Aissh!” She yelled with her arms crossed. This guy was really challenging her patience since last night. Being the good girl she was, she reluctantly agreed to her parents to let Sehun sleep in her room since Sehun was now her freaking husband. And guess what happened? That ing stupid Oh Sehun just pushed her down from her OWN bed and forced her to sleep on the couch, causing her to wake up with sore back!

 

“ Who on earth wears his clothe in the bathroom, God damn it!” Sehun answered back while opening his luggage that was placed next to her closet to take out his clothes.

 

“ But this is my freaking room!” Taeyeon roared, still dissatisfied. Sehun slipped on his black T-shirt and turned to face Taeyeon.

 

“Our room! Your room is my room, and my room is still mine.” He answered coolly. Taeyeon laughed mockingly and threw one of her pillows right on his head. And a groan was heard, again for the umpteenth times. “What again?!” Sehun half-shouted, both hands on his hips. Damn, his hips were really slim and nice for a guy, much better than mine!

 

“ You don’t have to shout, you know!” Taeyeon replied, also shouting.

 

“ But you ARE shouting!”

 

“ No, I am not!”

 

“ You started it first and you’re still doing it now!”

 

“ You did first, Oh Sehun!”

 

“Oh really? Then who was the one who shouted at me when I exited the bathroom just now, huh?”

 

“ Hey you, you kicked me off from my bed last night and forced me to sleep on the couch!!”

 

“ But I didn’t shout, did I?”

 

“ You are, erghh! I’m ing done with this!” Taeyeon gave up and gritted her teeth in annoyance. Sehun smirked in triumph as he bent down to zip up his luggage and opened Taeyeon’s closets before taking out her big luggage. Taeyeon angrily cocked her eyebrows at his action and stomped her feet closer to him, grabbing his hand from taking out her clothes. “ What do you think you’re doing?” She questioned through her gritted teeth.

 

“ Packing.” He answered without looking at her.

 

“What for?!”

 

“ You’re moving into my condominium this afternoon. So, pack.” He ordered and moved away from her closets, sitting down on her study chair. He casually took her baby blue notebook that was placed on the table, making Taeyeon to run as fast as she could to grab the book away from him.

 

“Don’t you ever ever dare to touch my stuffs! And who agreed to move in to your house? I’m not moving anywhere!” She said. Her face was red due to her anger and her fists were curled into balls. Sehun smirked at her answer and took out his iPhone from his pocket and dialed a certain number, leaving Taeyeon speechless.

 

“ You don’t want to, wifey? Okay then.” He said before pushing the handphone against his ear. After a few beeps, the other line finally picked up the call. “ Hello? Mom!” Taeyeon widened her eyes as the certain name was mentioned before she reached out her hand to seal Sehun’s mouth but the latter was faster when he just stood up on the chair and raised his feet higher, giving no chance to the shorter one to defend herself.

 

“Sehunnnnn!” Taeyeon whined, unknowingly hugging Sehun’s legs. “ Sehun pleaseeeee!” She begged. Sehun looked down at her and resumed back his conversation with his ‘mom’. Truthfully, he didn’t even press the ‘dial’ button. It was just a trick and it was somehow magical how a girl like Taeyeon could fall for this trick.

 

“ We’re moving in into my condominium this afternoon but Tae—ahh ahh! Hey!” He screamed, looking down at Taeyeon who was biting his free hand. With the unstable chair, Taeyeon released from his hand and started shaking hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter