MWB : Chapter Seven (❛‿❛✿̶̥̥)

Marriage With Benefits!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV :

 

 

It had been 4 days since they last talked to each other ; which meant everytime they met, they’d always ignore each other and take another way in case they’d bump again. Even Taeyeon herself didn’t know why she did so, but she just assumed as she was scared in case of Sehun suddenly went to her and her ; which was a very impossible thing to happen since Sehun didn’t even go home these last four days.

 

Groaning, she struggled to pull her heavy luggage with her small body frame. As she was about to exit the room, the door suddenly swung open from the outside and Oh ing Sehun quietly strode in to take the luggage from Taeyeon’s hand. It was as if she was too shocked by the sudden appearance, her grip onto the luggage handle started to loosen and made it easier for Sehun to take her luggage before he walked out towards the main door with Taeyeon trailing quietly behind him.

 

During the ride to the airport, none of them dared to speak. What filled their quietness and loneliness was the music from the radio ; which wasn’t really helping since the song that was playing was totally about them, a couple who was scared to talk to each other.

 

“Why didn’t you come home?” Taeyeon carefully broke the silence, waiting for his answer while staring at his side profile. Sehun shrugged and pulled up the side brake, unbuckling his seatbelt before answering,

 

“Because I hate it when stranger lives in my home.” Ouch. What the . So, I’m still a stranger for him afterall? I thought we’d cooled down! Biting her lips, she suppressed the urge to cry and stepped out from the car too. She didn’t know why did she cry, though. All she knew was her heart was clenching so hurtfully and she really hated him for answering her with that kind of answer. She didn’t respond to his remark and took her belongings from the car boot before dashing towards the airport’s entrance. Huh, who wants to live in his house anyway.

 

“Hi, baby Taeng!” Tiffany greeted her, waving her hands cheerfully. She was wearing a very cute top with a pair of white shorts, totally showing her charms. Pink maniac.

 

“Yeah, hi you guys.” She greeted back unenthusiastically, which bring confusions to her girl friends. Soo Young went to her side and eyed her luggage, smirking afterwards.

 

“Chill, Taeng. We’re going to have some fun! And did you know that we’re going to have our own roommate there? And guess what.. I mean, who is your roommate?” She teased, earning a twined brows from Taeyeon.

 

“Me.” A deep voice interjected from behind. Taeyeon gulped as she heard the voice and slowly turned around before her lips broke into a bog cheesy grin.

 

“Luhan!” She shouted in delight and this caused Luhan to laugh happily. Luhan spread his arms wide and waited for Taeyeon to embrace him ; which Taeyeon did without wasting a single second.

 

“Are you that happy getting to sleep in the same room with me, huh?” He joked around, patting Taeyeon’s head a few times. She blushed at his joke and pinched his arm slightly, receiving a yelp from the latter. “Ouch, kidding missy. I’m happy too, pairing up with you as a partner.” He winked after saying those words and this made Taeyeon to blush harder. The other girls who were watching the whole scene suddenly squealed like dolphins and hit each other’s shoulders; having fun teasing the small girl.

 

“Anyway, I didn’t know you went to the same school with me.” Taeyeon spoke. Luhan grinned at her question and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

 

“I just registered yesterday, so yeah.” He answered, flashing off his beautiful smile which successfully made Taeyeon’s leg to wobble. Oh God, what kind of blessing is this? When they were all having fun and being mushy to each other, little did Taeyeon know that someone was watching her with gritted teeth.

 

 

 

 

As soon as they touched down at the resort, all of the students swarmed towards the teachers to collect their room keys, including Taeyeon and Luhan who were walking abreast while talking about some funny stuffs with Luhan pushing the trolley that contained their bags and luggage.

 

“Hyung!” A grief voice shouted from their backs, making Luhan to turn his back and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter