MWB : Chapter Five (✿◠‿◠)

Marriage With Benefits!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV:

 

 Sehun comfortably laid his body onto his bed and cocked his brows when he heard the door next to his room squeaked. He glanced at the clock that was hanging on his wall and cocked his brows tighter. 10.30 and she just came back? Where did she go? Curious and anxiety were slowly building up in his heart as he forced himself up, heading to the next room. Without knocking the door, he casually swirled the knob around and peeked through the door, finding Taeyeon taking off her school’s blazer.

 

“Where did you go?” He asked coldly, almost causing Taeyeon to scream at his sudden appearance. She immediately buttoned up back her blouse and groaned in annoyance at his behavior. But, hey.. What’s there to be scared of, no? He’s gay afterall. He won’t fall easily for a girl, especially me! Should I.. a bit? Tease? No, but test him! She cleared trying to regain her posture back and walked over to Sehun who was now already sat down on the couch. She tried as hard as she could to sway her hips side to side and raised her legs higher as she walked, trying to lift her skirts higher to reveal her white milky thighs.

 

“Hmm..? What did you ask again, Hun?” She asked in her husky voice, smirking as she moved closer to Sehun. But for her bad luck, Sehun just sat there, not amused with her acts. He shrugged and crossed his legs coolly, trying to hide his now awakening member.

 

“Where did you go?” He repeated the same question he asked earlier, this time his voice was a bit shaking, but Taeyeon was too oblivious to notice this.

 

“I went to.. Wait, why do you want to know, though? It’s my life so I can do whatever I want.” She reasoned, frustration was all over her tone. He’s really gay! Omg.. I just got married to a freaking gay!!

 

   Sehun rosed up from his seat and walked over to the door, ready to leave the room. “Well, just saying. It’s not nice for a girl to come home late. Rapists are kinda uncontrollable nowadays. Especially to a girl like you.” He answered without emotions and shut the door close, leaving Taeyeon boiling.

 

   She angrily stuck out her tongue at the already closed door and started ing back her blouse. But.. What did he actually mean with ‘a girl like you’. A girl like me? What’s wrong with me? Does love ugly and short girl like me? Oh, Gosh! I didn’t know that has a really low taste in girls. Maybe I should make some research about it-

 

“God, !!” Taeyeon shouted in horror as loud as she could with her eyes tightly shut when the door suddenly swung open. Sehun almost choked his own saliva as his sight met with Taeyeon’s half exposed chest as she already ed half of her blouse. He quickly shut the door back and rested his back on it, sweats rolling down through his forehead. He could hear his own loud heartbeats when Taeyeon’s yelling filled his ears. Slowly, he turned around and placed his forehead on the door, still trying to calm himself down. “What do you want?” Taeyeon asked from inside, anger still spotted in her voice.

 

“I… Meet me afterschool tomorrow. We’ll go to the mall together for the Jeju trip.” He said in one breath and immediately ran to his room. “ you, Kim. What did you do to me to be like this?!” He whispered, before completely burying his body onto the soft mattress, sweats still falling down through his forehead.

 

 

**

 

   Taeyeon discreetly entered the luxurious car and immediately buckled up her seatbelt without even taking a single glance. Not after what happened last night! He already saw her not-so-much asset! A thing which she was the most insecure about! Now, what would he think about me? No wonder he said ‘girl like you.’ Rapists like small chested girl. I didn’t know that beforehand.

 

“Ready?” He asked, glancing over the fidgeting girl next to him. Taeyeon slowly nodded and threw her view outside the window, not daring to look at him. This morning, she broke the contract rule again when she just went to school by bus. That was second time. “What’s wrong?” He asked again, eyes focused on the road. What’s wrong? You asked me what’s wrong? After what happened last night and.. “About last night..” He stopped, finding the right way to say it. Taeyeon immediately fell silence, also waiting for him to continue. “Don’t worry, I didn’t see anything. Maybe just your br.. No, nothing! Cool down, kay?”

 

“Really?” Taeyeon asked in disbelieve. She snapped her head to her right side and stared suspiciously at the latter’s side profile. Sehun also turned his head around and smirked.

 

“Why? Or.. Should I see it tonight? I’m still kinda energized becau..”

 

“No, thanks! Okay, enough here. Stop!” Taeyeon protested, clasping both of her hands to her ears. Unknowingly, a small smile crept on Sehun’s face as he saw the cut sight of Taeyeon shaking her heads crazily but he immediately brushed it off away be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter