MWB : Chapter Six

Marriage With Benefits!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV :

 

As Taeyeon’s heart was beating rapidly, the unfamiliar guy walked pass her and stopped when he reached Sehun’s spot, causing Taeyeon to drop her jaws. So, he’s not walking towards me afterall?! With a swollen heart, she slowly turned her body around and dropped her jaws even wider when the figure suddenly stopped and shook his hand with Sehun. Oh wait wait, they know each other?!

 

“Sehun, long time no see!” He greeted Sehun. Sehun grinned at his ‘friend’ and shrugged, side-eyeing Taeyeon secretly.

 

“Hyung, when did you arrive here? You should’ve told me so I can pick you up.” Uh-oh, so since when did Sehun suddenly become so nice. And hyung? This man is older than Sehun? Damn, he looked so young! The latter just chuckled and hugged Sehun’s shoulders before rubbing it for a few time. Ewww, too much bromance. Taeyeon frowned in disgust and walked over to the counter but stopped when she heard Sehun’s voice calling out her name in the most annoying way, as if she saw his maid!

 

“What?!” She asked in annoyance, turning her heels to face the two. Sehun ushered her to come to him and smirked smugly. Urgh, he looked ugly with that kind of expression.

 

“Hyung, this is Taeyeon.. Urm, my… maid.” WHAT THE ?! MAID? HE CALLED ME A ING MAID?!  Taeyeon widened her eyes in disbelief and was about to retort but the stranger’s hand suddenly grabbed hers first and kissed her knuckle, flashing her a breath-taking smile. God, he was beautiful. Like, he was one of the most beautiful men I’ve ever met in my whole life.

 

“Hi, Taeyeon. My name is Luhan. Sehun’s cousin.” Maybe because she saw staring rather too long at him, she suddenly felt like someone just smacked her in the , making her yelp. And that caused Luhan to panick. “Oh no, what’s wrong Taeyeon? Are you alright?” Hearing his question, Taeyeon quickly shook her head and waved her hand.

 

“No no! I’m fine.. Just, yeah nothing.” She giggled and looked down at her own feet, trying to hide the blush on her face. Sehun stared at the two silently and noticed that Luhan was still holding her hand so he decided to break the skinship while handing her his black credit card; an unlimited one.

 

“Go shop for something else. I want to hang out with Luhan hyung for a while and go home on your own.” He ordered with his straight face. Taeyeon stared at the card without moving a single muscle and yelped again when Sehun secretly pinched her cheek as he leaned closer to her ear. “Go!” He whispered in a harsh tone. Taeyeon snatched the card away from his hand before stepping onto his feet in purpose, making the latter to groan.

 

“Bye, Luhan.” She bid him goodbye and flashed him a beautiful, sincere smile. Luhan grinned cheekily and waved his hands excitedly, totally pissing Sehun off. He scoffed when his eyes met Taeyeon and ran his eyes on the clothes around the shop. He didn’t know why, but all he felt that time was anger. Not that type of anger, but something rather.. hurtful. Or perhaps, it was jealousy?

 

 

**

 

 

“What did I tell you again about coming home late?” Sehun’s voice echoed around the living room. Taeyeon jumped with the sudden attack and dropped all the shopping bags on the floor. There were 28 of them and God knew how heavy they were especially when she needed to take the bus home. She walked casually pass Sehun and headed to the kitchen to drink some water since was screaming ‘thirsty’ for a few hours. Taeyeon glanced at the clock and widened her eyes in shock when she finally realized how late she was.

 

“And now you dare to walk out of me?” God, now he was standing next to her with his hands in his pockets. Taeyeon sighed heavily and put down the water jug back into the fridge before facing Sehun. Okay, now she was scared. He looked so scary as if he was ready to gulp her down. God, help me!!

 

“Sehun, I didn’t mean to! I just went to hang out with my friends okay?” L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter