MWB : Chapter Four (✿◠‿◠)

Marriage With Benefits!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author’s POV :

  

   Sehun blankly stared at the empty screen of his iPhone that was in his loose grip. Did Jessica just ask him to pick Taeyeon up? He did realize that it was his fault even though he didn’t mean to humiliate her, but he’d never expected that she would react this way seemed she had always looked so strong and firm in her life. A sigh unknowingly escaped from his pink lips. Standing up from his bed, he lifelessly walked out from his bedroom and headed straight towards the main door of his penthouse. Whether he liked it or not, he still needed to do his task, as a husband of Kim Taeyeon.

 

**

 

   He arrived 15 minutes later after Jessica’s call. He stood there quietly, battling with himself whether to knock the door or not. Before he could place his fist on the mahogany door, it suddenly swung open from the inside and Jessica came out with her handbag in her hand. She looked like she was going out. She smiled gently and opened the door wider for him, which was Sehun hesitated to come inside.

 

“Come in. She’s inside, asleep.” She invited without minding his presence as she glided her pink lipstick on her thin lips. Seeing the situation, Sehun cleared his throat and awkwardly put his hands on his jeans’ pockets.

 

“Are you going out?” He asked without a point. True, he was just trying to change the atmosphere better and less awkward since he was always awkward as around girls. Jessica glanced at his expressionless face through the mirror and rolled her eyes in annoyance before continuing back her tasks.

 

“Well, isn’t it obvious? I haven’t met Suho for awhile now.” She answered, turning her body around to face Sehun with her arms crossed arrogantly.

 

“How long have you two been dating?” Jessica raised her brows at his question and chuckled.

 

“We’re not dating, yet. Just, we’re still in the phase of getting to know each other better.” She replied honestly, showing him her infamous warm smile. Sehun shrugged at her answer and pointed his finger towards the door, asking for her permission. Jessica nodded and turned her body back, finishing off her make-up.

 

 

    With a sigh, Sehun slowly walked towards the room with his left hand slowly twirling the door knob around. As the door swung open, he raised one of his eyebrows as the sight of the empty room met his eyes. She wasn’t there. Walking in into the room, Sehun wandered his eyes around the room and stopped a line of Polaroid photos that were hanging on the wall caught his attention. A photo of Jessica with Taeyeon, the nine girls together, Jessica with her sister and Taeyeon alone. He scanned the photos busily but startled as a voice suddenly greeted him.

 

“What are you doing here?!” Taeyeon half-shouted, buttoning up her jeans. It looked like she just came out from the bathroom. Sehun coldly cleared his throat and walked over to the door, opening it wider as a sign for her to come out. Taeyeon knitted her brows together and dropped in disbelief. “What? Are you trying to chase me out from my bestfriend’s room? What again, Sehun-sshi? After my room and now you also want this room?” She ranted, obviously dissatisfied. Sehun groaned at her ranting and messed up his blonde hair in frustration.

 

“We’re going home.” He said shortly. Taeyeon cracked a mocking laugh afterward and crossed her arms arrogantly.

 

“We? You mean, YOU?”

 

“ No, we. Me and you, we are going back home. Take your handbag and come straight to my car outside.” He commanded without noticing Taeyeon’s darkened expression. Taeyeon dropped open and grabbed her own blonde flocks with her teeth gritted as her legs started to kick the empty air, totally acting like a crazy person.

 

“ God, damn it, Oh Sehun! Can’t you understand?! I don’t want to go home with you, you you youuu!! Just leave me alone, you bastard!” She shouted at the top of her lungs, ignoring the fact that Jessica was actually watching her every actions with terrified face while Sehun just speechlessly stood there without words. Taeyeon stopped jumping and turned around to face Sehun. Her face was red, showing her emotion at that moment. She once again messed her hair up and walked closer to her husband, causing him to walk backward a few steps. “ Don’t you understand? Huh? Don’t you? Don’t you? Don’t you?” She repeated her questions with low voice, making her voice sound so freaking y and husky for Sehun. She inched her face closer to Sehun’s, tip-toeing to match his height before she exhaled heavily right onto Sehun’s lips. “ I. Don’t. Want. To. Go. Home.” She mouthed her sentence carefully and ran straight to the bed as she jumped on it, burying her body into the soft fluffy mattress.

 

   Still speechless, Sehun blankly stared at the crazy girl who was now ‘asleep’  after her rampage. He turned around and found Jessica laughing quietly while clutching on her stomach, probably because of the ‘drama’ just now. He exhaled sharply and walked back into the bedroom, taking Taeyeon’s handbag on the couch and quickly lifted Taeyeon’s petite body on his wide shoulder, making the latter’s head to hang loosely behind his back.

 

“ Yah, Sehun! Hey hey put me down! Put me down! Heyyy--“ Sehun casually cut her off with smacking her luscious butts and smirked at Jessica when he walked pass her, heading straight to the main down. “ Hey you ert! Why did you touch my , huh?! Arghhhh my innocent babies are now dirty because of your hand aaaaahhhh put me downnnnn!! Jessi helpppp!” She kept shouting and screamed even more when her head accidently hit the car’s passenger door. “Hey you really planned that, didn’t you? You wanted to kill me, right? Too bad because my head is already hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter