MWB : Chapter Two (✿◠‿◠)

Marriage With Benefits!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV :

 

   Sehun lifelessly lied on his soft mattress while staring blankly at the chandelier that was hanging on the white clean ceiling. His mind was miserable and he couldn’t even blink his eyes to sleep. Really, he was starting to doubt his own ability in convincing her about his plans. She seemed like a hard person looking on her personality. A heavy sigh escaped from his lips as he turned his body around, lying flat on his stomach. This was way harder from what he had expected. She looked a like good person. Beautiful, sophisticated and educated. Who wouldn’t want a wife like her? But really, he couldn’t seem to like her. Everything on her looked forced and unnatural, at least in his eyes. She was way too quiet for his liking and too short for his taste. He needed someone whom he can proudly show off in front of his friends, in front of people. Someone like Miranda Kerr. And it was certainly not her. She was a nerd for God’s sake! And of course she didn’t suit his taste, at all!

 

   His handphone suddenly rang, snapping him from his deep thought. He lazily reached out his hand to the nightstand with an annoyed groan. Looking at the caller ID, his eyes suddenly closed tight. He wasn’t ready to discuss about this yet. Not with his parents.

 

Mom

 

   He reluctantly slid the green button as he pressed the smartphone against his ear, now with half-laying position with his back rested on the bedrest.

 

“Honey?” Mrs. Oh greeted. “How’s everything? Have you made up your mind?” She asked with excitement all over her voice. Mrs. Oh seemed already too excited for this, and Sehun didn’t have the guts to rip away his mom’s happiness.

 

“Mom.. I don’t know.” He said, looking down at his feet. He swore, he could hear Mrs. Oh’s disappointed sigh on the other line and this made him to be more guilty.

 

“ Hunnie, she’s a good person. Beautiful, well-mannered, intelligent and everything! You’d be the luckiest guy ever if you marry her, Sehun!” His mom convinced. She was abviously trying to persuade her only son so he would agree to this marriage.

 

“ If other guys, yes maybe that’s true. But certainly not me. She doesn’t fit my taste, she’s too shor—“

 

“Darling! Even looking at her body, I know she can satisfy you! I’m an expert in this thing, trust me.” Mrs. Oh cut him off, causing Sehun to roll his eyes in annoyance. “ Sehun, marriage is not only about . It means happiness, joy and you know.. Just, everything.”

 

“But good mean happiness.” Sehun reasoned and kept the laugh to himself.

 

“ Oh Sehun! Then if you really want marriage for good why don’t you just marry those es at the night club,huh?” Mrs. Oh roared. Really, her son was really challenging her patience. Lucky enough that she was in a therapy class on handling our emotions. Sehun chuckled at his mom outburst as he bit his lips to contain the laughter.

 

“Would you bless us if I take one of those es to meet you?” He teased, causing Mrs. Oh to yell in annoyance.

 

“ Meet me tomorrow. You’re too picky so I’ll just conclude that you agree to this!” Mrs. Oh decided before cutting the line off.

 

“ Mom!!!” , I’m screwed!

 

**

 

“ Tiffany Fany Fany Fany!! Help meeeee!” Taeyeon whined loudly as soon as Tiffany accepted her call. Tiffany chuckled at her bestfriend’s childish act.

 

“ What’s wrong, Taetae? What again? And how was last night? Is he handsome? Is he hot? Is he kind? Is he—“

 

“ You won’t believe me if I say this.”  Taeyeon cut her off right away. Tiffany cocked her eyebrows and pressed the handphone closer to her ear, wanting to hear the news so badly. “ He is..” Taeyeon stuttered. “ He’s…” Paused. “ He is..”

 

“ Yah Kim Taeyeon!” Tiffany yelled, almost losing her temper. It was almost like watching a cliff hanger in those movies.

 

“  He’s in our school! One of the EXO members!” Taeyeon cried out loud while sinking herself on the soft mattress. A moment of silence was occurred during the awkward conversation. None of the two dared to speak further.

 

   Finally, Tiffany carefully cleared as she tried her best to control her shock. “ E..Exo?” She asked in disbelief. “ Which one? Wait.. Which one in EXO?” She questioned eagerly. Taeyeon faked a sob and waddled her legs like a little kid.

 

“ The Oh one.”

 

“ What? What Oh? Oh?”

 

“ Oh Sehun.”

 

“ What?!?!”

 

**

 

   Taeyeon moodily rested her chin on her folded arms as Jessica kept patting her back, trying to calm her bestfriend down.

 

“ Taengoo.. You okay?” Yuri asked softly while caressing Taeyeon’s cheek. Taeyeon buried her face onto her arms and sobbed violently. Her mom just informed her that the freaking Oh family just agreed to the marriage. And the worst thing was, her mom told them that they also agree to this, WITHOUT ASKING FOR HER OPINION!

 

“No!” She shouted angrily. Jessica glared at Yuri for asking such a dumb question at this moment. She was obviously not okay!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter