#2

Childhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He’s not that cute.” Said a little boy who is also peeking someone with Luhan.

“I told you, Yixing,” said Luhan again. “He’s cute, just like a bun.”

“No,” said the boy—Yixing again. “He’s not cute at all.”

“What is wrong with you, Yixing?” asked Luhan. “Don’t you think that he’s cute? He looks like one of the cub from the show that we always watched after school.”

“He’s human.” Said Yixing again. “Not a bear. They’re different. The cub is cute, while he is not.”

“I don’t like how you say that he’s not cute, Yixing.” Said Luhan again. “I don’t want to be your friend anymore.” Luhan then quickly run into the restaurant with an angry face.

“Luhan,” said his mom. “Please change your kindergarten’s uniform first, then you can play with Yixing.”

“I’m not Yixing’s friend anymore.” Said Luhan with an angry voice.

His mom chuckles. Even though Luhan tries his best to make his voice become deep, but he can’t, cause he still a kid.

“And, if Yixing is not your friend,” said his mom. “Then who will it be?”

Luhan looks around the restaurant and found Minseok sitting at the same place that he always sit on. The restaurant’s corner.

“I will be Minseok’s friend.” Said Luhan again.

“But, I thought you are his future groom?” asked Luhan’s mom jokingly.

Luhan stamped his right foot. “Oh Mama, you are right.” Said Luhan. And now his forehead wrinkled. “I can’t be Minseok’s friend if I will be his groom.”

“Sweety...” said his mom again. “I was joking. You can be his friend and groom at the same time.” His mom patted on Luhan’s head and mess with the boy’s hair. And now his forehead back to normal. “Now go get changed if you want to meet with Minseok. I just made a chocolate cake, and maybe you two can share it.”

“Sharing a cake with Minseok.” Said Luhan with a smiling face. “That will be so romantic.”

His mom chuckles. “Honey... don’t forget Yixing too. Give him a piece of cake.”

“I told you before.” Luhan turned back at his mom and pout. “But Yixing is not my friend anymore.”

“He is your friend okay.” Said Luhan’s mom.

“No!”

“Yes, Luhan.” Said his mom. “Just because he says that Minseok is not cute it doesn’t mean you can hate him.”

“Okay.” Luhan looked down he floor. “I’ll say sorry to him later.”

***

“Minseok?” asked Luhan with a curious look.

“Hmm?” Minseok looking at the doe-eyed boy.

“What are you doing?” asked Luhan.

“I’m reading.” Said Minseok then smiles.

“What book?” asked Luhan. “Is it ‘Ugly Duckling’? ‘Littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter