#3

Childhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He’s still mad at me?” asked Minseok to Luhan’s mom, and the woman just nods.

“Don’t over think about it. Luhan often got mad. So, it’s normal.” Said Luhan’s mom then pouring a coffee to Minseok’s cup.

“But it’s been 4 days, and I feel bad about it.” Said Minseom again.

“He will be fine, Minseok.” Luhan’s mom just smiles and walk to another table to serve the other costumer.

Minseok only can sighs. “But, can you give this to Luhan?” Minseok call out Luhan’s mom and pull something from his pocket.

“What is this?” asked Luhan’s mom.

“A card. If I can’t meet with him, then this card will be the one that representing me to say sorry to him.” Said Minseok again. He give the card to Luhan’s mom.

“I will give it to him.”  Said Luhan’s mom.

“And please say that I’m really sorry.” Said Minseok again.

Luhan’s mom nods.

***

“Hey, Baby?” Luhan’ mom called him.

Luhan turned around and saw his mom enter his room, while bringing a cheese cake and milk.

“You want some snacks, Baby?” asked his mom.

Luhan nods his little head. He was hugging his pillow with him so tight. His mom put the cheese cake on Luhan’s mini table. Luhan quickly release his embrace from the pillow and run from his bed and started to eat his cheese cake.

His mom sit beside him and tidying up Luhan’s robots from the bed.

“By the way Luhan, Minseok said that he’s really sorry.” His mom patted Luhan’s shoulder.

Luhan turned around and strated to cry.

“He put his cheese cake’s plate next to him and hug his mom while crying in her embrace.

“I miss Minseok, mommy.” He said while sobbing.

His mom his hair. “Then why don’t you want to talk to him?” asked Luhan’s mom.

“Because he hates me...” He hiccup. “He likes Yixing. Minseok love Yixing, Minseok hate Luhan.”

His mom wiped his tears. “No, Minseok didn’t hate you. He was worry that you don’t want to talk to him.”

“Really?” Luhan looked up at his mom, and the older woman just nods while smiling.

“But still, what if he got mad again at me?” asked Luhan then crying again.

“He won’t.” Said Luhan’s mom. “Infact, he wanted to give you this.”

Luhan’s mom bring out the card from Minseok. Luhan quickly grab it and scrub his little doe eyes.

“Minseok want Luhan to read this?” asked Luhan to his mom and blinking twice.

His mom nods. Luhan quickly unfolded the animal-motived card. He rea it out loud. “Luhan...” then he stops. “Mom, can you read it for me?” asked Luhan.

His mom chuckles. Luhan realized that he still learning to read. His mom nods a few times and patted her laps , which to Luhan means that he was instructed to sleep on his mom’s tights.

Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter