#6

Childhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s mom and Yixing Luhan to the airport. “My son is already grown up now...” Luhan’s mom kiss his cheek. “I’m gonna miss you.”

“I’m gonna miss you too.” Luhan hugged his mom.

“Be good there, Son.” She ruffled his son’s hair.

“I will.” Luhan didn’t realized that tears started to roll down his cheek.

“Don’t cry.” His mom said while wiping the tears. And Luhan only chuckled.

Luhan turned his head to look at Yixing. He quickly hug him. “Don’t forget to always contact me, okay.” Yixing said while patting Luhan’s back and the doe-eyed boy nods. “You still remember my cousin adress I gave you, right?”

“Yeah,”

“Okay...”

Not long after they release the hug, the announcement about the plane departure is heard through the airport.

Luhan sighs and give a last peck to his mom’s cheek.

“I’m going, now.”

***

Luhan wonders around the airport. Looking right and left trying to find the gate. After finally be able to get out of the airport, he quickly took a cab. After arriving at the destination,Luhan looked at the not too big yet not too small house in front of him. He smiles. He can feel the warmth from the house. Somehow it feels so familiar, it feels like Minseok.

Minseok

Luhan quickly took the neclace that he hide under his shirt.  He circle around the round pendant and smiles.

I’m one step closer to reach you, wait for me....

“You must be our new neighbour?” Luhan heard someone speaks from the yard next to the Yixing’s cousin house. He looked at  two teenager who’s standing there. “I’m Sehun and this is Jongin.” He said and pointed his friend next to him.

“I’m not really your neighbour.” Luhan said.

“We know that, you only need a roof to stay under while you were studying in Korea. Yeah, Hyoyeon ahjumma told us about it.” This time Jongin is the one who speak.

“Really?” Luhan asked while tilting his head to the side a little bit.

The two boys quickly nods. “Good luck.” Sehun said.

“Thank you, but...” Luhan looked at them in confusion. “For what?”

“Good luck with Yoda, Squishy and Bacon.”

“Who are they?” Luhan asked.

“You’ll know.” They said while giggling. “See you later.” Then they walked back to their house.”

Luhan sighs and make his way to the porch. He push the bell. Not long after that, he could hear someone opening the door for him. After the door finally opened, it revealed a young woman smiling at him.

“You mus be Luhan.” She said. “Yixing already told me about you.” She said. “I’m Hyoyeon, Yixing’s cousin. Come in.”

“Thank you,” Luhan smiled at her.

Just as Luhan bout to step inside the house, he could hear someone shoutin.

“ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

That’s when a ball is flying toward his face.

BUGH!!!

Luhan bounced backward.

“Chanyeol!” he could hear Hyoyeon shout to his attacker. Luhan covered his red face because of the ball.

“Sorry,” the little boy muttered, but Luhan knows it well that the boy didn’t really mean it. Luhan put down his hand and he swore that the boy is threatening him.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Luhan-ssi.” Hyoyeon said.

“No no,” Luhan try to give a fake smile. “That’s okay, he has talent you know. Good hand.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter