#5

Childhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Luhan...” said a girl. “Please accept this.” She said as she handle over a chocolate cake. “I made this by myself. I know that the taste might not that good, but at least I’m trying.” She sadi while blushing. “Happy Valentine!”

“Thank you.” Said Luhan while smiling. And the he widened his eyes. “I will eat this.”

“Okay.” Said the girl with a happy face. “See you.”

Luhan nods.

***

“Hey!” Yixing patted on Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan turned his head around when he’s trying to tying his shoes. “So the girl that’s been stalking you since yesterday wanted to give you this.”

Luhan quickly received the small box that Yixing just took from his bag. “Tell her I say ‘thanks’.”

“You better tell her that by yourself.” Yixing said as he sit next to Luhan.

“I don’t think I can’t.” Said Luhan as he chuckles.

“What are you talking about?” Yixing asked with one raised eyebrows. “You were like 15 years old now!”

Luhan sighs. He turned his head to Yixing and lean his body closer to the dimple guy beside him. Yixing noticed something crazy in Luhan’s eyes as the elder is smirking to him. Luhan move his body to Yixing way too close and now they’re face is only a few inches apart. Only a few inches until their lips finally met. Yixing’s cheeks turned into a glowing red and his ears are sweaty. Luhan then closed his eyes and move alittle bit closer, and Yixing pushed him away.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!” Yixing’s said in furious.

Luhan laughed and lying on the ground. “Relax, Dude! I’m just testing you!”

“You better don’t do that again.” Yixing hissed.

“Alright, alright.” Luhan giggles. “Yixing, what do you think about being gay?” Yixing turned his head around to Luhan and looked at him in horror. “ I didn’t mean to scare you, I just wanted to ask you, that’s all.”

“Well, I don’t know man.” Yixing said. Luhan stares at the soccer field, the place where he and Yixing used to relaxed, at least sometimes he’s the one who forced Yixing to take a break there. “I guess, you’re the one who nows anything about gay more that I do!”

Luhan scoffs. “I wonder...” Luhan said and lying on the ground. He crossed his arms behind his head. “How’s Minseok doing right now?”

Yixing froze in his place. “You still think about him?”

“I never stop thinking about him.” Luhan said. “Probably never will.” He sighs. “I just couldn’t wait until the day we will meet again.”

Yixing looked at Luhan. “What if that d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter