#1

Childhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is that picture?” asked a middle-aged woman.

“Our restaurant.” Said a little boy who is still busy drawing some tables. “It’s my assignment. The teacher told us to draw something. So I draw this restaurant.”

“That is a very nice picture, sweetheart.” Said the woman. The boy didn’t respond to her and just continue to scratch his color pencil. “If you want some snacks, there’s a a chocolate cake inside the fridge. You can grab it by yourself, right?”

“Hhh-hmm.” Said the boy while nodding in understanding and biting his tiny lips.

“Okay, sweety, I’ll be in the restaurant kitchen if you need me, Luhan.” Said the woman then close the connecting door that connect their house to the restaurant.

The little boy—Luhan—keeps scratching and scratching his color pencil until he then sit back and his tiny lips formed a smile that shows the little boy’s teeth.

“I’m done.” He said then smile proudly. “I’m done.”

He then run to the connecting door, that connect their house to their restaurant, and try to reach the door handle. He needs to jump a little so he can reach it. And finally, that boy found himself standing in the restaurant’s kitchen. His mom is talking to a stranger at the restaurant and little Luhan gives a little peek.

“So you just moved to China?” said Luhan’s mom to the guy that Luhan cannot see clearly.

“No, actually, I already moved here, a few years ago, but then decided to move to this neighborhood, because the short distance from my new apartment, to my campus.” Said the guy again.

Luhan tiptoed so he can see the soft-voiced guy wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter