Uie Is Yoo Jin?

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the personal room at Shinhwa School…

 

“Sir! I think we’ve found her.” One of the men said to Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong looked at Yoo Jin picture happily. Finally, Yoo Jin… We’re going to meet again. I miss you…

“This is her recently picture.” The man gives Hyun Joong a bundle of picture. Picture of Uie. Uie? “Yah! I want you to find Yoo Jin. Not Uie. I know her, she’s signed under my father company. We even done the CF together.” Hyun Joong upset.

“Wait sir. We know that you want to find Yoo Jin. But, based on your information given, we all find out that Yoo Jin is Uie. That famous actress and model. All the information about Uie is perfectly match with Yoo Jin.

“No… I don’t believe you. If really Uie is Yoo Jin, why she’s doesn’t remember me? She even acted awkward when we met and talked. Is there any other proof that Uie is Yoo Jin?” Hyun Joong looked at his men.

“No, sir. But we all will find out it for you. By the way sir, Uie now moved to a new school. She moved to this school recently.” The man said calmly. Then, they leave the room.

“It’s impossible that Uie is Yoo Jin. I’m admitted that their face same. But their behavior too many different. Yoo Jin is happy-go-lucky girl. But Uie… She’s ice princess and always acted cold.

“Yoo Jin… Where are you?” Hyun Joong mumbled and hugged Yoo Jin’s picture. “Should I try to be nice to Uie and make her tell everything?” Hyun Joong thinks about some idea for searching Yoo Jin.

 

 

“Yah! We should go to the camp. It must be fun.” Nichkhun smiles happily. “What’s the fun?” Taecyeon asked bluntly. Nichkhun smiles with ert way. “I think the girls will be y with bikini right?” Nichkhun said it happily. Taecyeon taps Nichkhun’s head with ruler. “Are you a ert?” Nichkhun nodded. “Haish!” Taecyeon taps Nichkhun with ruler again.

“Yah! Can you guys shut up?” T.O.P shouted out angrily. Taecyeon and Nichkhun looked at each other. Then, they looked at whose T.O.P looking for. Uie? She’s listens to her IPod and reads a book.

“I thought that you don’t like th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter