The Answer

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After one month…

 

Uie sighed. She sat on the bench in the swimming hall alone. Uie looked at her phone that was given by T.O.P before he disappeared.

Where is T.O.P? I don’t see him since one month ago. Uie listened to her iPod. She heard to Big Bang, T.O.P’s group song. Day by Day. It was T.O.P’s voice. Suddenly Uie cried. She really misses T.O.P. She was bored and lonely without him. Now, she really realized that T.O.P was her love. “T.O.P, I miss you.” Uie mumbled.

Suddenly, she remembered a conversation between Nichkhun and Taecyeon about T.O.P.

 

“T.O.P moved to new class. But, I still don’t meet him. Do you?” Nichkhun asked Taecyeon. Uie listened to their conversation with concentrate.

 

Taecyeon shook his head. “I met him only on the first week but, the next week until now he was absent. I tried to contact him but no one answered and replied it.” Nichkhun looked at Taecyeon. “Maybe we should ask Hyun Joong.” Nichkhun gave an idea. “I don’t think he knew.” Taecyeon sighed. “We should just wait for him.” Nichkhun and Taecyeon took a deep breath. They really miss their friend, T.O.P.

 

Uie wiped her tears. She kissed the phone. I will find you. “I should ask Hyun Joong.” Uie ran immediately to the Hyun Joong’s class. Accidently, she fell on the ground and her right leg hurts. But, it was not a reason for her to stop from looking for T.O.P. She walked slowly to the Hyun Joong’s class.

Uie released a sigh of relieve. Fortunately, there was no teacher. She saw Hyun Joong and Joong Ki were chatting about something seriously. She can’t hold it. Her right leg was got a wound and bleeding. She felt on the floor and accidently she kicked a vase with plant. The vase was broke and made it sound.

Everyone in the class looked at the sound. The girls and boys were shocked. Joong Ki and Hyun Joong looked at the door. Uie was lying down on the floor. They approached Uie immediately.

 

“Uie… Are you okay?” Joong Ki asked worriedly. “Did I look okay for you?” Uie yelled. She really can’t hold it. It was hurt. Hyun Joong lifted Uie and brought her to his personal room. Joong Ki followed from behind.

 

 

“What’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter