First Date Part. I

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a few days later…

 

“Ah!” Uie sighed. She woke up from sleep. It’s tiring. Uie was stretching her body. She looked at the clock. What?! It’s already 9 a.m.? I’m totally late… Oh god! Uie rushed to the bathroom and took her shower. I’m going to date! Hihi!!! Uie grinned.

 

 

“Omma! Appa! I’m going now!” Hyun Joong shouted from the living rooms. His mom and dad were having tea in the garden. T.O.P watched Hyun Joong from the balcony. He pouted.

“Where are you going?” Hyun Joong’s mom asked. “It’s secret.” Hyun Joong kissed her mother forehead. “You’re happy today. I think you’re going to meet a girl right?” Mr. Choi, T.O.P’s father or known as Hyun Joong stepfather tried to guess what make his stepson happy.

“Hmm… I’m already late. Wish me luck!” Hyun Joong kissed her mother forehead and shook hands with his stepdad.

“Good luck. If she was someone special to you, take her home and introduce her to me.” Hyun Joong’s mom said happily. “Me too… Make sure she knew me well.” Mr. Choi said. “I will dad, mom. Bye! I’m already late.” Hyun Joong waved to her mother and stepdad.

 

T.O.P looked at Hyun Joong enviously. Suddenly he remembered what Taecyeon and Nichkhun said.

 

“Yah! I heard some hot news.” Nichkhun said excitedly. “What is it?” Taecyeon and T.O.P asked together. “Uie and Hyun Joong are dating! They are going to their first date this Sunday.” Nichkhun said.

 

T.O.P startled. Taecyeon tapped Nichkhun’s shoulder. This kid! He really such a troublemaker! “I think you’re wrong.” Taecyeon said carefully. He tried to comfort T.O.P’s heart.

 

“How do you know?” T.O.P suddenly asked. Nichkhun looked at Taecyeon and Taecyeon just nodded. “I heard they are talking about it.” Nichkhun smiled.

 

T.O.P sighed. So, Nichkhun was right. They are going to date. Suddenly T.O.P thought about something. He reached his phone and dialed Nana’s number.

 

“Oh… Oppa... Why are you calling me?” Nana asked bluntly. T.O.P took a deep breath. “Let’s hang out. I’m going to your hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter