You Make Me Crazy

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

T.O.P sneaked to his bedroom slowly. He didn’t want to make a sound and wake the girl up. Since the girl was sleeping by looking on the other side, he didn’t see the girl face. I hope, I’m not doing something bad for her.

 

...

 

Uie’s stomach made a noise. Argh! She was really hungry. She can’t hold it. She wanted to eat something now. Uie opened her eyes widely. She saw T.O.P was looking at her. T.O.P surprised and screamed loudly. “Argh!”

Suddenly, Uie pushed T.O.P to the wall and closed his mouth tightly. “Don’t make a noise.” Uie whispered. After a few seconds, she released T.O.P. He startled. I’m not dreaming! It was really Uie.

 

“Uie… Is it really you?” T.O.P asked for confirmation. “Stupid. This is me. Yah! We’re not met for a month and you’ve already forgot me?” Uie looked into T.O.P’s eyes.

 

T.O.P didn’t say anything. He hugged Uie tightly. “I miss you.” T.O.P cried. Uie smiled happily. I know. I always know. Uie patted his gently. “I miss you too.” Uie whispered.

Suddenly, Uie’s stomach made a sound. T.O.P looked at Uie. “Is that sound from yours?” T.O.P asked unbelieving. Uie grinned. “Well, I’m not eating since this morning.” T.O.P tapped his head. “I’m forgotten to shop for my groceries.” Uie smiled. “Then, let’s eat outside and shopping!” T.O.P and Uie smiled. This kids… I really miss her.

 

 

“Woah! This is really good! I want to stay here forever.” Uie giggled. T.O.P was smiling as he enjoyed the food. “Wah… You look handsome when smile like that.” Uie . “Well… What can I say? I’m the most handsome man in the world.” T.O.P laughed hardly.

 

Uie pouted. Huh, I shouldn’t say anything. He looked so annoyed to me. T.O.P stopped laughing when he saw Uie pouted. “Why?” He asked shortly. Uie just shook her head. “Let’s go! I’m done.” She said. T.O.P nodded.

After he paid for the meal, they walked around the shopping complex. Suddenly, T.O.P reached out Uie’s hand. He held her hand tightly. They smiled happily. After an hour they walked, they sat and rested on a bench.

 

“Wait here. I’m going to toilet for a while.” T.O.P said and left her alone. While waiting for T.O.P, Uie listened to her iPod. Suddenly, Hyun Joong’s song played.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter