You're Always Mine

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I have something for you.” T.O.P took out a box from his jacket. He handed it to Uie. “Open it.” Uie wondered what inside the box. She opened the box and she saw a ring. “Is this for me?” Uie asked bluntly. “No… It’s for your mom.” T.O.P teased Uie. Uie tapped his shoulder. “Yes it is for you.” He laughed. She was so sensitive.

“It was a couple ring. I have one.” T.O.P showed the ring to Uie. Uie smiled. “Are we officially couple?” Uie asked again. T.O.P answered the question with a lovely kiss on Uie’s lips. Uie flustered. T.O.P smiled after he kissed Uie. He hugged her. “I can’t live without you. So, don’t leave me.” He whispered. Uie kissed T.O.P’s cheek. “I love you too.” Uie was shy to confess. “What? I can hear you.” T.O.P teased Uie.

“I love you.” Uie said shyly. “What?! I really can’t hear you. You hate me?!” T.O.P yelled. “I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you stupid and crazy guy!” Uie screamed as she mad. T.O.P laughed. She was really shy. It was her first time felt this shy.

“I know. I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you too ice princess!” T.O.P screamed. He landed a soft kiss on her forehead. They enjoyed the sight of night under the full moon and bright stars.

 

 

After three months… At the airport…

 

“Hyung!” T.O.P and Uie waved at Hyun Joong, Joong Ki, Shin Hye and Minho. They were waiting for T.O.P and Uie. They walked towards them. Shin Hye hugged Uie. “Yah! I miss you!” Shin Hye said in cry.

“Noona!!!” Minho approached Uie and wanted to hug her. But, suddenly T.O.P grabbed Minho’s hand. He was jealous. “What? Aish! Hyung! I miss her.” Minho said. “I know, but you can’t hug her from now.” T.O.P said seriously. “Aish! Hyung!” Minho pulled his hand hardly. It’s hurt.

 

Uie laughed. They acted like kids. Always fight for nothing. Uie looked at Joong Ki. She approached and hugged him tightly. “Oppa… I miss you.” Joong Ki smiled. “I know. I miss you too.” Joong Ki kissed Uie’s forehead.

 

“Yah!” Suddenly T.O.P yelled. They all laughed hardly. “How are you? Do you find an interesting girl since I’m gone?” Uie asked bluntly. Joong Ki smiled and he looked at Shin Hye. Uie realized it. “Woah! Oppa! Shin Hye! Congrats!” Uie said happily and hugged Shin Hye. They were shy. Now, I can treat Shin Hye like my sister in law and bullied her every day.

 

Uie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter