I Love You

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

T.O.P parked his Mercedes carefully. He looked at Uie deeply. He felt sorry for her. Hyun Joong shouldn’t do this to her. She is a kind and pure girl. She deserves a true love. I promised that I’ll make her happy again. I promised that I will see her smile again. And I promised that I will love her forever.

 

“Where are we?” Uie mumbled. She yawned and rubbed her eyes gently. “We’re here.” T.O.P said gently. He opened the door and walked towards Uie. He stood up and opened the door for Uie. “Close your eyes.” T.O.P said bluntly. “Why?” Uie asked shortly. “Just do it.” T.O.P said seriously. Uie mimicked him and did just that he said. “Hold me!” Uie shouted. She rubbed and searched for T.O.P’s hand. She grabbed his hand tightly. T.O.P just smiled happily.

 

After a few minutes walking, T.O.P released his hand. He stood up behind Uie. “Now, open your eyes.” T.O.P whispered softly.

Uie took a deep breath. She opened her eyes slowly. “Wow! Daebak!” Uie yelled. She looked around. “I booked special for you.” T.O.P smiled. Uie looked at him and smiled. Thank you. “Cheer your heart and let out your anger and sadness here.” T.O.P said and then he moved backwards. “Where are you going?” Uie asked weirdly. “Well… I thought that you maybe need time for alone. Just…” T.O.P stopped talking. He looked at Uie. She’s going to cry.  “I need someone now.”

T.O.P approached her slowly and hugged her tightly. “Tell me everything.” T.O.P patted Uie’s head gently. Uie shook her head. This is not the time.

 

“Do you love him?” T.O.P asked bluntly. He needed to know the truth. Uie just kept silent and enjoyed the scenery. “I asked you…” T.O.P grabbed Uie’s shoulder tightly. He looked deeply into her eyes. “Tell me the truth. Do you love Hyun Joong?” T.O.P asked again.

“Why? Why are you so quiet? Tell me! How did you feel for him? Do you love him? Do you want him badly? Tell me! Just tell me the truth. I just want to know the…” T.O.P startled. Uie kissed him. T.O.P replied the kiss. They kissed passionately for a few seconds. They released the kiss and panted for air. The situation became awkward.

“Why do you…” T.O.P stammered. He didn’t sure to ask. “You’re too noisy. I hate it. Just let me enjoy the scenery with peace. I don’t want to think about the problems. Help me. Please.” Uie said calmly. She continued looked at the scenery of city at the night. The city looked beautiful from the hill. The lights from the buil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter