Uie, Wake Up!

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Uie opened her eyes slowly. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. I’m still sleepy. Huargh! I need more sleep. Uie wrapped her body with comforter and played on the bed. The bed so comfortable and it makes me sleepy.

 

“Good morning princess.” A man said happily. Uie startled. She gulped. A man in my room? What the hell is a man doing in my room? Uie looked at her body. She still wore her clothes and nothing changed.

 

Uie opened the comforter slowly. She peeked and saw T.O.P shirtless. He only wore a trousers and towel on his shoulder. Uie released a sigh of relief. Thanks God! It was just T.O.P. I thought that he was a stranger.

T.O.P turned around and smiled. He saw Uie was peeking on him. “Wake up now. We’re late for school. The breakfast is ready. I’m going to take a shower.” T.O.P said and left her alone. He walked to the bathroom.

Uie mimicked him. He’s too noisy just like my mom. Wait! We’re late? Did he mean… Uie looked at the watch. Oh god! I slept here yesterday. What am I going to say to mom and dad? I’m dead.

Uie jumped out from the bed and ran towards the bedroom. “Yah! I need to brush my teeth. Palli!” Uie yelled. Suddenly, T.O.P pulled her towards him. Uie clothes already wet. “Let’s have bath together.” T.O.P grinned. “Are you nuts?” Uie pushed him. She tried to escape but T.O.P blocked the door with his body.

 

“Just wear your cloth. Look! I’m not . I’m wearing my shorts. Just have bath together or you wanted to do something else?” T.O.p grinned. Uie gulped her saliva. This man was really dangerous. He pulled Uie towards him. He hugged her from the back. “Do you want me to wash your back?” T.O.P tried to . “Do you want to dead?” Uie showed off her fist. “You’re dead if you did that.” Uie gave her warn. ert T.O.P!

 

After done showering, Uie and T.O.P walked out from the bathroom. T.O.P reached out his towel. He wore the towel and then he took off his shorts in front of Uie. Uie got surprised. That man really didn’t know the meaning of shy or privacy!

He gave Uie another towel. She walked into the bathroom again. She took off her clothes and wiped her body with the towel. She wrapped her body with the towel. After a few minutes, she walked out from the bathroom carefully. Hopefully that T.O.P was already done.

Uie relieved. T.O.P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter