Jealous.

A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KRYSTAL!” Taeyeon and Yuri yelled.

“What is wrong with you, Sica?” Yuri shouted, scrambling to cover a dark-haired girl on the floor. “Baby, are you okay? Oh my God, you're bleeding...” Yuri cradled the shorter girl in her arms and caressed her face worriedly.

“I-I-I'm s-sorry…” The girl stuttered in shock, looking at her two hands, horrified at what she had just done. 

“JESSICA JUNG! STOP THIS NONSENSE!” Taeyeon bellowed, alerting the other girls who were either in the kitchen or upstairs in their own rooms. “Tae-Tae, what happened?” Tiffany asked the blonde guy as Yoona rushed over to the black pearl sitting on the floor with her girlfriend in her arms. 

 

Flashback. 

Taeyeon was in their games room playing with Sunny's Xbox 360 when she heard Jessica scream. She hurriedly put down the controller and headed downstairs, standing behind the wall in case anything happened. 

“WHAT ARE THE BOTH OF YOU DOING?!” Jessica screamed as she saw Yuri and Krystal cuddling as well as making out on the sofa. “Sorry…” Yuri blushed and wiped her lips, however missing out some lipstick stains from Krystal. “Aigoo, you're so cute…” Krystal sighed, wiping her own lipstick stains from the side of Yuri's lips. 

Yuri just wrapped her arms around Krystal's waist and snuggled into her neck, both of them forgetting the older girl standing at the side. “Are the both of you done?” Jessica had her arms akimbo, waiting for something to happen. “You know, unnie? You can just ignore us and go out with your boyfriend.” Krystal rolled her eyes. 

" How dare you, Jung Soojung? I'm still your unn- " 

" Then act your age, be a proper unnie! Tell me, when was the last time you had your meals at home and not with Nichkhun? When was the last time we went out together, just the 2 of us? Whenever we go out, he's always around and the both of you make me look like an idiot! " Krystal shouted through her tears

Jessica kept silent and crossed her arms over her chest, waiting to hear more. Yuri quickly pulled Krystal towards her, locking her in a back hug. 

“And why do you always have something to say about me and Yuri? We are just spending time as a couple, is that wrong? If you can spend time with Nichkhun, I think it's perfectly fine if i spend time with my girlfriend too, right?” Krystal argued back. “Being a l-l-lesbian is w-wrong…” Jessica stuttered, she honestly had no right to say anything about this.

“Who said love had to be between a guy and a girl? As long as my feelings for Yuri are genuine, I think it's perfectly fine. Even Hyoyeon-unnie and Fany-unnie, Sooyoung-unnie and Taeyeon-unnie are together. Honestly, I didn't say our relationship had to go through your consent.”

Krystal turned around and threw her arms around Yuri's neck, in need of some comfort. “I'm not done with you, Soojung. Look at me when I talk to you.” Jessica commanded. 

“WELL, I'M DONE!” Krystal yelled. 

“SOOJUNG, ENOUGH!” Jessica argued back. 

Krystal smirked and was about to walk away when Jessica pulled her a bit too hard, causing her to hit her head on the corner of the table. 

Taeyeon widened her eyes and quickly ran out. 

Flashback End. 

 

“Krystal, let's go get your cut cleaned up.” Yoona helped the younger girl up as Yuri stayed behind, clutching her head in anger and misery. 

Sunny, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung followed Yoona to check on Krystal while Taeyeon, Yuri, Seohyun and Tiffany stayed behind with Jessica. Tiffany hugged Yuri tightly, trying to prevent her from over-straining her mind again due to the accident. 

“Sica, are you thinking straight? You just hurt your own sister, your blood-related sister!” Taeyeon shouted and gripped the taller girl's shoulders roughly, shaking the girl back and forth. “Sica-unnie, I'm really disappointed in you…” Seohyun muttered sadly and shook her head, looking at the angry kid leader. 

Jessica dropped to her knees, sobbing in agony, guilt, sadness. She didn't even know what came over her, she never wanted to hurt Krystal. In fact, Krystal was the last person she wanted to hurt. 

“Sica, just what is wrong with you these days? You keep picking on Krystal for no reason. Gosh, you even have something to say when she gets a drink!” Yuri exploded in anger. 

“I-I'm s-sorry…” Jessica whispered and got up, running out of the house. 

“YAH! JESSIE!!!!”

Tiffany ran after her as well as Hyoyeon after hearing the shout. 

 

“Baby…” Krystal mumbled as she lay in bed, her head had a plaster on it. Yuri cuddled the injured girl in her arms, “I'm here, I'm here.” Krystal pulled Yuri down and snuggled in her chest cutely, making a pillow out of the black pearl. “Are you feeling better, Soojung?” Yuri caressed her head gently, her fingers running through the brown locks. “Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter