Cure.

A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal, Yuri, Nana and Hayoung were in the theatre in that sitting order, giving much displeasure to Hayoung at the side. 

“Soojung, are you okay?” Yuri asked worriedly as she felt the younger girl bury her face into her shoulder blade, trembling like no other. Krystal nodded meekly and tightened her grip on Yuri's arm. She knew she should have just headed home but there was no way she was going to pass on a 'date' with her all time crush. She sighed, “just hold me.”

“U-Um, Hayoung-ah.. are you okay? You're trembling…” Nana said awkwardly yet a tinge of guilt could be detected in her voice. Nana felt bad for the quiet yet terrified girl by her side, timidly putting her arm around Hayoung as she pulled the girl closer. 

*BOOM*

“ACK!!!!!!!” Krystal and Hayoung squealed in unison and snuggled towards the person next to them in pure fright. 

Yuri looked at the younger Jung snuggling into her neck and felt the familiar feeling of butterflies in her stomach. Screw it, it was all over her body. The more Krystal got scared, the more Yuri felt that she had to protect this fragile and icy girl in her arms right then. Tingles were all over and when Krystal's face got closer to her neck, goose bumps were appearing. 

“GODDAMMIT!” Krystal yelled once again, breaking Yuri from her thoughts. 

Yuri quickly cuddled the younger girl after hearing a few sobs as Nana did the same for the poor Hayoung who trembled even more, biting on her lips to prevent herself from screaming. “Shh.... Aigoo, I'm here~ Don't be scared, Soojung-ah…” Yuri kissed Krystal's forehead gently, hoping to take away the fear.

Krystal smiled through her tears, she appreciated the black pearl's efforts to comfort her more than she ever did towards anyone. Yuri felt her heart calm down as she heard Krystal's sobs slowly turn into very soft whimpers, obviously feeling better. According to Jessica, Krystal loved it when people call her by her birth name instead of her stage name – especially when it came from the right person.

“You okay now?” Yuri asked, tucking stray strands of hair that was covering Krystal's beautiful face behind her ears. Krystal finally heaved a sigh of relief after seeing the ending credits slowly appear on the big screen, “Yes, I am. Thanks, Yuri-unnie.”

Yuri turned to her right and saw Hayoung in Nana's arms, “You girls okay?” Yuri sent a teasing smile and elbowed Nana's ribs mischievously while Nana glared cutely at the black pearl busy mocking her. 

The four of them walked out of the movie theatre and embraced quickly before Nana and Hayoung took their leave, leaving Yuri and Krystal behind. 

“So what do you want to do now, Miss Soojung?” Yuri asked, playfully bowing down to the shorter girl in a butler-princess manner. “Hm.. I want a piggyback ride. My ankles hurt.” Krystal pouted and put on her puppy eyes as she saw the tanned girl slowly softening. “Alright, princess.” Yuri bent down and smiled to herself, “Climb on.”

Yoona had spent the most time with Yuri and she definitely had the most benefits of being carried and everything while Jessica only had one or two chances - and Krystal was about to be added to that list. 

“Unnie, are you serious?” Krystal asked, her eyes widened in surprise. “Yes. Come on, it'll be fun!” Yuri smiled charmingly, pulling the younger girl by her thighs and onto her back she fell. 

Yuri stood up and was amazed by how light the girl on her back was. Krystal was slightly taller than Jessica but not as tall as Yoona - it was the perfect height. 

“Do you eat?” Yuri asked and Krystal was taken aback by that question. “Hmm?” Krystal pouted thoughtfully and slowly leaned her chin on Yuri's broad shoulders, it brought her so much comfort. “I asked if you eat because you're so freaking light!” 

Krystal smiled softly as she tilted her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter