Competition

A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuri-ah! Hayoung and Krystal are here!” Sooyoung shouted and sat next to her girlfriend along with Hyoyeon and Yoona on the sofa. “Thanks, Unnie...” Hayoung giggled nervously as Krystal hugged the shikshin tightly to thank her. 

Krystal looked at Hayoung with a displeased expression, obviously not happy about having to share Yuri with someone else. Hayoung was a nice girl and she was a huge fangirl of the black pearl, the way she reacted when Yuri waved at her was just so fascinating and cute that the girls loved her instantly. 

The familiar husky voice of the beautiful black pearl echoed down the stairs as footsteps neared the top, “Krystal? Hayoung?”

“Hi Yur--” Hayoung's jaw dropped, “Woah…”

Krystal rolled her eyes and headed to the stairs but she had the same exact reaction when Yuri effortlessly took her breath away by throwing both younger girls a charming smile. Yuri was looking amazingly gorgeous yet handsome at the same time with her red blazer and white tank top inside.

“Is there something wrong?” Yuri asked as she tilted her head to the side, totally clueless of Hayoung and Krystal's behaviour. “U-Uh.. Nothing!” Krystal answered and flashed her beautiful smile. 

Yuri smiled back and hugged the younger Jung, ruffling her hair in the process. She caught sight of the shy Hayoung hiding behind and was mentally cooing. “Hayoung-ah, not going to give your favourite idol a hug?” Yuri teased and cupped the younger girl's face before hugging her as well. 

The members were watching the scene while eating their popcorn as if it was a drama unfolding in front of them. Yoona was agape and so was Taeyeon. 

“Yah! Kwon Yuri! Not inviting us to your date?” Hyoyeon teased and burst out laughing at the blush creeping onto the three girls’ cheeks. “Heh. Sorry, maybe next time.” Yuri winked and went to the door, pulling on her sneakers as the two younger girls continued to watch her every movement. 

-

“Hayoung-ssi. Do you like Yuri-unnie?” Krystal asked as she leaned forward, sending a piercing glare at the younger girl. “W-What?” Hayoung stuttered and mentally slapped herself for stuttering in front of Krystal. 

“I asked, do you like her? If you do, you better step up your game because I like her and there's no way I'm letting go without a fight.” Krystal admitted and tried to remain cold. 

Hayoung's cheeks started to burn and her hands immediately flew to them, cupping her cheeks in the hope that she would stop blushing like an idiot. “Yes, I like her.” She braved herself for Krystal's reaction. 

Krystal smirked and leaned back, stretching her fingers with a playful yet piercing smile. “Then you better work hard.” The older girl giggled and held her hand in front, hinting for a handshake since she didn't really know Hayoung before. 

The both then started to chat like nothing ever happened.... Bipolar girls.

Yuri came back with 3 drinks in her hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter