Girlfriend.

A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 month later.

From: Princess Soojung <3

Unnie, are you free today? I miss you.. :( 

Yuri smiled at the text and plopped into the bed she shared with Yoona. Things had been going strong between her and Krystal after that day at the theatre. 

From: y Black Monkey <3 

How bout coming over to the dorm? I'm alone :( 

Krystal giggled and clutched her phone tightly to her chest, acting like a teenage girl confessing to her longtime crush. 

From: Princess Soojung <3 

Alright, unnie. Keke~ Be over in about 5 minutes :) 

Krystal smiled and went to her closet, rummaging through for outing clothes that would make her look simple yet beautiful at the same time. 

*

*

Yuri was the one who anticipated giving surprises. Unlike most girls who loved being on the receiving end of surprises or gifts, she preferred to be on the giving end. 

' Soojung-ah.. I hope you accept me. ' Yuri fistpumped in the air and quickly put on her cap, making her way to her car. 

Soon, she arrived at the Jung's house. 

Knock. Knock.

She quickly adjusted her hair and jacket before she was greeted by a familiar woman. 

" Yuri-ah? Long time no see, dear. " Mrs Jung pulled the tanned girl into her embrace and patted her back lovingly.

" Hello, Mrs Jung. " Yuri smiled awkwardly and rubbed her nape shyly. 

" Eh? Not Mummy anymore? " Mrs Jung faked a sad expression and turned away from Yuri. 

" Aye~ Mummy, don't be so pouty~ " Yuri hugged the older woman from the back and kissed her cheek playfully. 

" Keke~ Anyway, what brings you here? " Mrs Jung pulled Yuri into the living room and headed into the kitchen to make tea. 

" Ah, I'm waiting for Soojung. " Yuri chuckled and went into the kitchen quietly, taking the kettle from Mrs Jung's hands. 

" Why haven't you been visiting lately? You only came for Soojung? Aw, I feel hurt Yul! " Mrs Jung joked and ruffled the taller girl's hair. 

Yuri rolled her eyes and pushed the woman she treated like her own mother onto the chair, massaging her shoulders. 

" Sorry, Mummy. It isn't that I didn't want to visit.. I-I... " Yuri's voice trailed off as her eyes started to fill with hot tears.

" Yuri-ah? What's wrong? " Mrs Jung got up and brought Yuri into her arms, her heart ached for her. 

Yuri was always welcomed in their home because of how close she was with Jessica and their friendship was very strong. Mr and Mrs Jung knew that with Yuri as Jessica's best friend, they didn't have to worry about anything.

To them, Yuri was the best person for their daughter. 

" I-I... f-f-ought w-with Sica a-at that time... I-I'm sorry, Mummy...  " Yuri sobbed and buried her face into Mrs Jung's chest, the memories were being unearthed and it was hurting so badly. 

Mrs Jung only sighed and hugged the younger girl in the most comforting way she could. 

" Umma, I'm goi--- YURI-UNNIE?! " Krystal exclaimed as she threw her bag onto the floor and dashed towards the two on the sofa. 

Mrs Jung signalled Krystal to be quiet for now and just let the tanned girl rest. After Yuri had finally calmed down, she unfortunately fell asleep in Mrs Jung's arms. 

" Umma, what happened to Unnie? " Krystal asked worriedly as she watched her mother cover Yuri with the blanket in her bed. 

" I don't know, Soojung. She broke down right after she told me that she fought with your sister. Take care of her, alright? " Mrs Jung walked out, leaving her youngest daughter with Yuri. 

Krystal sat on the bed next to Yuri's sleeping figure and frowned as she saw tears lining Yuri's cheeks and eyes. Slowly bending down, she wiped away the tear stains gently and placed a gentle kiss on the older girl's forehead, nose but stopped just before the lips. 

" Unnie? " Krystal called out when she felt a pair of arms go around her waist, locking her in a hovering position. 

" Soojung-ah... " Yuri's hoarse voice sounded as she pulled Krystal to lay on top of her, her face snuggled into the shorter girl's neck. 

" I'll always be here for you, Unnie. I know you probably aren't ready for a relationship right now. I m-mean I wait and ever---- MPMHHHH " 

Yuri could tell from Krystal's words that the younger girl genuinely loved her and wanted nothing more than for her to be comfortable. 

And the last thing she wanted was to hurt Krystal Jung Soojung...............

Because she was starting to fall in love with her. 

" Soojung-ah.. Truth is, I wanted to surprise you today before you could come over. I wanted to come ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter