Finding Out.

A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuri-ah!” Hyoyeon shouted, throwing herself onto the couch as Yoona headed straight to the kitchen to make a meal. Hyoyeon smiled as she took out a bag of cookies, hers as well as Yuri's favourite flavoured ones. Chocolate chip, it was healthy and delicious, a heavenly combination for the health freak. “Shhh... She and Krystal are sleeping in the room right now. Do you need something from her?” Sooyoung hushed the blonde as she came down the stairs. 

The initial joy that Hyoyeon felt earlier was completely gone. “I thought we could spend some time together...” Hyoyeon mumbled and pouted sadly, munching on her cookie. 

Although Yoona was Yuri's best friend, Hyoyeon came the next closest. Hyoyeon treated Yuri like her child, everything Yuri wanted either came from Hyoyeon or Yoona. She was like a mother to the black pearl. After everything happened, she was one of the first to lash out at Jessica for being such a to Yuri. 

Now that Yuri was finally well and healthy, she wanted to spend some time with her to make up for the time lost during her accident as well as depression. 

“Hyoyeon-unnie, don't be too sad. Yuri-unnie will spend some time with us tonight, I guarantee it. We'll make sure she stays up late with us.” Yoona smiled mischievously and gave Hyoyeon a hug. “We know how much she has been through during this period of time, give her some time with Krystal. Yuri has definitely been better with Krystal's help, we all know that.” Sooyoung said reassuringly. 

Hyoyeon smiled in realisation and nodded. 

 

Krystal rubbed her eyes sleepily, “hm.... baby?” Yuri squirmed and pouted, wrapping her arms around Krystal even tighter. Krystal smiled, she knew that having Yuri around was going to be tough yet blissful. “Yul.... Wake up, honey.” She caressed the sleeping girl's cheeks and gently pecked her lips. “Hm…” Yuri whined and buried her face into the younger girl's chest.

They couldn't be more happy.

Yuri had finally found someone who loved her for who she is, loved her for her flaws & imperfections and appreciated everything she did. Krystal finally got the girl she admired and loved since a long time ago. Her efforts were repaid with love, care and protectiveness. 

“Krystal?” Yoona peeked in, “Is Yuri awake?”

“Nope. Do you want me to wake her up, unnie?” Krystal asked, caressing the girl's raven tresses. “Wake her up in ten minutes? The others are coming back soon.” Yoona smiled and left the room, knowing that she could leave her best friend in Krystal's hands. Yoona was happy, happy that Yuri could finally find someone who loved her selflessly. 

“Yuri? Time to get yourself washed up.” Krystal shook the tanned girl awake and placed a kiss on her forehead, “Your members are coming back soon. Yuri yawned and stretched, pouting her lips for a kiss, “go and wash up, ByunYul…” Krystal pushed her girlfriend's face away and turned around, hiding her reddened chicks. 

“Psht, fine.” Yuri walked towards the bathroom as the younger girl remained blushing at the thought of her erted girlfriend. 

 

“Sica? Why are you back so early?” Taeyeon asked confusedly, she was only supposed to be back an hour later. “I was tired... What are we having for dinner?” Jessica asked and pouted cutely, putting down her bag on the floor. 

“Kimchi fried rice. Yuri's cooking. You don't have to eat it if you don't want to, I can cook something else for you if you want?” Taeyeon said and awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck. “No, no it's fine!” Jessica frantically waved her hands; Yuri was not vermin, and it made her wonder why she treated the tanned girl like that in the past.

Yoona rolled her eyes and sat on the carpet next to Sooyoung's legs. The ice princess sighed and walked up the stairs. It seemed like having Yoona's forgiveness was impossible. Yuri and Yoona were close since they were young and hurting one was equivalent to hurting the other. 

“YAH! LET GO OF ME!”

Jessica stopped and looked around weirdly, wondering if she had heard correctly. Why would her sister be in Yuri and Yoona's room on the day they had a gathering? 

She tiptoed to YoonYul's room and peeked in, the sight breaking her heart totally. 

Yuri and Krystal...

On the bed....

Gazing into each other's eyes. 

Closing the gap.... 

Pressing their lips together gently.   

Jessica covered and tried to stop the tears from spilling over. Her heart was silently breaking into pieces. “Does it hurt?” She turned around and found a not-so-tall girl with her arms crossed. Hyoyeon smirked and walked closer towards the sobbing blonde. “Why are you even crying, Jessica? Yuri's just spending time with her girlfriend, like how you used to with your boyfriend.” Hyoye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter