I Love You [YulKrys]

A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: one of the longest endings I've ever written in my life, gosh. I felt so horrible for denying those YulKrys shippers of their ending and because I'm crazy over YulKrys myself, I decided to end it off properly. I really hope I get exeptionally good reception for ending this story though I'm really busy with work and all right now because you guys have asked. Please bear with me and this 3000-4000 word-chapter, keke please enjoy some YulKrys goodness. <3 

---

​Yoona smiled, she was so proud of Yuri for sorting out her feelings for the sake of the Jung sisters whose relationship was already on the rocks after trying to fight for Yuri's affection. “I knew it was Soojung. It was probably her right from the start, you just didn’t realize it.” Yoona said, ruffling Yuri’s hair. “I mean… She’s been there for me throughout everything. I’d be a rock if I didn’t feel anything for her by now..” Yuri said shyly, her volume dropping even lower.

Krystal was amazing and Yuri had no idea how she was doing it. Whenever she had thoughts of Jessica, Krystal was there to relieve it automatically; even though she was merely by Yuri’s side, she managed to do it. Nightmares of Jessica haunted her and yet again, Krystal was there to hug her to sleep and it was peaceful again. When Yuri just needed to let her feelings out regarding Jessica, Krystal was there again.

Yuri placed her arms behind her head, lying down with a rather dreamy smile on her face. She was already basking in the dreams of having a family with Krystal. A small house full of mischievious children and the feeling of a home was enough, as long as Krystal was the one who would be the one with her.

The doe-eyed girl just rolled her eyes and stretched out her leg over Yuri’s stomach, “please don’t tell me you’re fantasizing over our poor baby Jung…” Yoona groaned even louder when Yuri didn’t respond, simply giggling to herself. “I’m gonna tell Soojung she’s in love with a ert and she’s gonna get pregnant from this alone.”

“YAH!” Yuri pounced onto her best friend and started smacking her face with the pillow. She was so embarrassed at Yoona’s words, was she really that much of a ert? “Seriously, Yul. I want to know one thing… Yes, you like Soojung. But do you love her?”

That one question had stunned Yuri. She stopped whatever she was doing and fell back; suddenly thinking about whether what she felt was actually love or infatuation. “The way you look at her… it’s different. There’s something more when you look at Krystal as compared to Sica-unnie.”

Something more. Perhaps Krystal was the one who taught her the real meaning of love. Krystal’s love towards her was a wonderful example of love meant – selfless and courageous. Yuri was a normal woman and she could have picked someone who wasn't broken, someone who would be able to love her with her entire heart but she fell for Yuri out of everyone else. 

Fate had played with Yuri's heart once but it also sent angel to her, it was a second chance at finding happiness. 

Jung Soojung was beyond perfection; which was more than what Yuri needed.

---

“I… I- t-think I love her, Yoong...”

A strange feeling overwhelmed Jessica’s heart… and it wasn’t one of hatred or disappointment but one of happiness. She was happy that Yuri had finally found her true happiness even though it wasn’t with her. Krystal was blushing madly but she was deeply worried for her sister’s heart. They had been through for the past few days and Jessica was more fragile than her, Krystal didn’t want Jessica to break down.

Jessica took a deep breath and kept her tears in, turning to her sister, “please treat her well, Soojung…” Krystal threw her arms around Jessica instantly, pulling her into a tight hug. Jessica’s plan of hiding her tears to relieve Krystal of feeling guilty failed the moment Krystal brought her into her arms.

“Yah… I’m okay. Why are you the one crying?” Jessica couldn’t help the giggle when it was Krystal who ended up crying harder than she did. “U-Unnie….” Krystal blubbered before burying her face into Jessica’s shoulder, her words getting fully muffled by Jessica’s shirt. Jessica cupped her sister’s face and kissed her cheek, “be happy, okay? I love you and I want you to be happy.” 

Those words from Jessica made Krystal sob even louder, her sister was so different from when Jessica first found out they were dating. It made Krystal feel horrible but she finally had her sister's approval and tears of joy were mixed in together with guilt. "Unnie... are you sure?" She had to ask. She had to make sure Jessica was a hundred percent fine before she actually got together with Yuri. 

Jessica lifted Krystal's face from her shoulder, "I said, I want you to be happy. And Yuri's still my sister, of course I want her to be happy as well." Krystal smiled and kissed Jessica's cheek, finally able to release everything. 

Krystal never thought that the day she could finally have her feelings returned would ever come but it has, and she has no reason to waste it just like that. The only obstacle in their way was Jessica but now that she had given her blessings, she was finally free to have her happiness.

 

*~*~*~*

 

Years Later…. 

A nine-year-old boy was wearing a baseball cap, holding a glove and a bat in hand as he walked through the door. He had been training for his competition in school with his mother for a long time now and boy, was he ecstatic for it. His parents supported him throughout his interests in various sports but there was one condition; he had to do just as well for his studies.

“Oppa…” He felt a little tug on his shirt, “Yes, Princess?” He bent down to his sister’s eye level and received a kiss for his attention, “Where’s Umma? Jisook misses Umma… Jaeyoon-Oppa, call Umma back...” Jisook pouted once she finished her words, earning a chuckle from her elder brother.

Jaeyoon picked Jisook up, his three-year-old sister was adorable. He could understand why Jisook missed their Umma so much. Krystal was making her way down the stairs and a smile appeared on her face, watching Jaeyoon pacify their little princess, “Kids, what are you two up to again?”

Jisook wriggled in Jaeyoon’s arms, dying to get down from his arms, “MOOOMMMMYYYY!!!” Krystal giggled and caught Jisook just before she hit her face on the floor, “What did I tell you about running, darling?” Jisook just buried her face into her mother’s chest, avoiding any form of scolding.

“Hey, Jae. Have you called Umma to tell her you’ve reached home?” Krystal watched as her son panicked and ran around the house looking for the house phone. “UMMA’S GONNA SCOLD YOU!” Jaeyoon pouted and quickly punched in his Umma’s number, tapping his feet impatiently. If there was one thing their Umma hated, it was when any of them failed to tell her that they were home safely.

“Hello?” 

“Umma! I’m home!”

A loud sigh was released from the other line, “Oh, you remembered?” 

“I’m sorry… Umma, don’t be angry…” Jaeyoon didn’t even need to see his Umma’s expression to know that she was annoyed, “I really didn’t mean to forget, I miss you…”

“I miss you too, Jae. But why are you all of you speaking as if I’ve been gone since forever? I’ve only been in the hospital for 2 days…”

Yuri was working as a children’s doctor in Seoul National Hospital, she had an unknown flair in handling children and Krystal encouraged her to work in a place where she could have fun with them but save them at the same time. Krystal was so proud of her wife but she missed her more than ever, especially when Yuri had emergency cases to attend to.

“2 days is too long, Umma. Mommy misses you. Jisook misses you and I miss you.”

Yuri’s heart sank at her son’s words; she hadn’t realized how much she missed them until Jaeyoon said something about it. She was called in on Sunday because one of their youngest patients had a viral infection and they were too short handed that day. Krystal was disappointed that their family day was disrupted but Yuri didn’t have much of a choice and Krystal didn’t want to affect her wife’s job negatively.

“I’ll come home right after I’m done, I promise.” 

Krystal watched as Jaeyoon started to sob, he had always been more attached to Yuri. Yuri doted on him so much and brought him everywhere she went, fed him milk regularly and took care of him when Krystal was at work. It was only after Krystal was pregnant with Jisook did she finally quit the entertainment industry and Yuri went to med school.

She approached her first-born, “Jae… You know Umma loves you, right?” Jaeyoon nodded and wrapped his arms around Krystal’s waist. “I’m sure she misses you as much and she’s coming back soon… Stop crying…” Krystal bent down and kissed Jaeyoon’s forehead, rubbing his back. Jisook ran to her brother and hugged his legs; she hated watching her hero cry.

I miss you, Yuri. 

I miss you more than anything. 

And in the hospital stood Yuri, staring blankly outside the window. She was busy thinking of how Krystal was handling their children. Jisook could be a handful sometimes and Jaeyoon needed someone who could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter