I Love You [YulSic]

A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" It's still Jessica. No matter how much I try and deny it by dating Soojung, it will never change. I really hate the fact that Soojung has been loving me all along and I'm doing nothing but hurt her. I mean I loved her for a period of time but Sica showed up a-and... " Yuri paused, her tears were forming in her eyes. 

Yoona sighed. Krystal was a good girl with a big heart. As much as she hated to see Jessica coming to her best friend again, Yuri didn't deserve the pain of not getting the girl she loved. 

" How are you gonna break the news to Krystal? " Yoona whispered, her voice turning a bit cold. 

Yuri couldn't do it when Yoona was disappointed as well. Yuri loved Jessica too much from the very beginning and everyone knew that. 

But no one had expected Krystal to fail to fill that void. 

" I don't know. Help me, Yoong. Please. I don't wanna do this to Soojung. I can't do it..... " Yuri burst into tears and was begging Yoona for help as she cried into her neck. 

" Shh.... I will help you, Babe. Don't cry. Leave this to me. " Yoona kissed her best friend's forehead and let the older girl cry herself to sleep in her tight embrace. 

*

The Jung sisters were outside listening silently, they were both at a loss. Jessica was ready to give up and hand Yuri over to Krystal.

But this answer coming from the tanned girl was the most unexpected. 

Jessica looked at her sister sadly and she was shocked to see Krystal's blank and dull gaze towards her. Moving one step forward to hold her younger sister's hand, Krystal took a step back. 

" You win, Unnie. I surrender. " Krystal finished sadly and walked off, heading out of the girls' dorm. It was heartbreaking. She couldn't take such a big shock. 

" S-Soojung! " Jessica yelled and ran after her, both of them were now on the street. People gave them strange glances and looked at them like they were crazy. 

It was raining cats and dogs but Jessica was holding Krystal's hand under the pouring rain. Shrugging off her older sister's hand, Krystal continued to walk slowly along the sidewalk. She had expected this outcome but still hoped that maybe, her thoughts were different. 

Jessica kept a distance and continued to follow her younger sister. She knew how Krystal was feeling, she had been through it too. Plus the fact that Krystal was more fragile, she would never be able to keep her mind at peace if she left her alone. 

God knows what she might do to herself. 

*

*

*

Months had passed ever since Krystal and Jessica overheard Yuri's heartbreaking revelation to Yoona and the younger girl was finally on her way to getting over Yuri.

Yuri couldn't deny that she really did love Krystal for a short time and that was enough for the younger ice princess. As long as Yuri did love her at some point in time, it was worth it.

Flashback. 

" S-Soojung.......... " Yuri stuttered, looking at the smiling blonde sitting in her room. She wasn't ready to face Krystal but it was now or never, she wasn't being very fair to her by dragging this relationship.

Yuri, Jessica, Krystal and Amber were all sitting together at the dining table having a good dinner. Amber and Yuri took the initiative to cook up a good meal for their respective crushes.

" Hey, Yuri. I heard from Unnie that you were looking for me? " Krystal was still in a very happy mood and it was starting to freak Yuri out in some way or another. 

It was unusual for someone like Krystal to accept things so easily. After all, Yuri was the one who did her wrong and let her down in their short-lived relationship.  

" I'm sorry........ " 

It was a very soft whisper and someone else might not have caught it but Krystal smiled as she heard it. She wasn't blaming Yuri for anything, love was blind and it was a . Yuri had been played out by fate just as she was. All three of them had been played out and it wasn't their fault. 

However, it also led her to see someone else in her life other than Yuri .

" Don't apologise. You gave me the best time I ever had in those few months of being with you. I knew this was going to happen and I was prepared. " 

Every word that came out of Krystal's mouth was making Yuri's heart shudder with guilt and pain. She didn't deserve Krystal's love at all. Yuri wasn't worth so much of Krystal's emotions and feelings. Everything that Krystal ever did for her, she wasn't deserving of it. 

" I shouldn't have accepted you. I shouldn't have brought your hopes up. " Yuri sat on the floor, crossing her legs in front of Krystal with the signature childish aura she gave off. 

Krystal got off the sofa and cupped Yuri's cheeks, caressing them very tenderly. She had missed Yuri so much during the time where she avoided the older girl. 

" Listen to me. We're okay and there's really nothing to apologise for. I just want you to tell me if Sica-unnie treats you badly or makes you cry. Promise me? " 

Yuri looked up and met Krystal's eyes, her tears rolling down her cheeks out of guilt. The younger ice princess was perfect in every way, yet Yuri didn't fall in love with her.

" I p-promise.. Tell me if Ambro mistreats you too.. " 

Just like that, Yuri and Krystal developed a special relationship where no one else had. One where only they could understand without the use of words. 

Flashback end. 

" Seobang-ah, wake up.. Soojung and Amber are downstairs waiting for you to wake up. " Jessica rubbed Yuri's head gently, the tanned girl still in her dreamland.

" Hey..... " Yuri mumbled and moved to let her head rest on Jessica's lap. She was indeed still in love with Jessica, the feeling was always there. 

Jessica smiled widely, wondering what she would have been like if she didn't see Yuri and Krystal together. If it wasn't for her sister, she wouldn't have realised how important Yuri was to her all this time. 

Caressing her girlfriend's head gently, she bent down and kissed Yuri's hair. Yuri stirred for awhile before her eyes lids fluttered open, rubbing her eyes with both hands. Jessica almost squealed out loud at Yuri's adorable actions and she barely managed to keep it in. 

" Good morning, baby. " Jessica cupped Yuri's face, rubbing her cheeks tenderly. 

" Good morning. " Yuri smiled cutely and leaned her face into Jessica's palms, loving the feel of Jessica's slender hands against her face. 

" Go and wash up before coming downstairs, okay? We're gonna have breakfast together. " 

Yuri pointed to her lips, waiting for a quick kiss on the lips. Jessica flushed pink before she swiftly placed a kiss on Yuri's awaiting lips, rushing downstairs afterward. 

' What a cutie... ' 

Deciding to have a shower instead of just washing her face and brushing her teeth, Yuri did it quickly and she was done in a matter of 20 minutes. 

" Soojung-ssi. "

Yuri was in the middle of coming downstairs, drying her hair with a towel when Krystal cheered and ran to her, bear-hugging her favourite person. The older girl just smiled, running her fingers through Krystal's blonde locks.

" Woah... What's the news today? " Yuri patted Krystal's head and the younger girl snuggled deeper into Yuri's neck, not realising she was squeezing the black pearl too tightly. 

" Amber finally asked me out! " 

Yuri broke the embrace and brought Krystal to the living room before the two hugged each other tightly, dancing around with genuine happiness. 

Jessica stood at the sight, watching her girlfriend and her sister. She was tearing up, happy and amazed that Krystal was such a magnanimous person. Krystal had grown up so well and it would make anyone jealous that they didn't have a person like Krystal in their lives.

Jessica knew she practically took Yuri away from her, though not intentional.  

" Soojung, come here. " Jessica opened her arms and waited for Krystal to run to her. Krystal did as told and engulfed her beloved sister in a loving embrace. 

The two sisters had fallen out because of one girl, and repaired their relationship because of the same girl. Yuri indeed had powers in her own way and she was proud to have them. If it wasn't for their little relationship, Krystal wouldn't have found her true love.

*

*

A couple of years had gone by as fast as they came. Tiffany was waiting for Hyoyeon's proposal while Sooyoung and Taeyeon had fallen in love as well, starting chapters of their lives together. Yoona was crushing on Sunny but the older girl is obviously too dense.

Jessica was standing around, pouting to herself. She couldn't spend the evening with her girlfriend and her girls because her relative had just gotten married and she, along with Krystal were required to be present. 

" Jessie, you really have to learn how to be independent.... " 

" Umma... " Jessica pouted again and hugged her mother by the waist, snuggling her face into Mrs Jung's neck. 

Mrs Jung had always known of Yuri's feelings for her daughter, especially after the accident Yuri had gotten in when she saved Jessica from getting knocked down.

That incident only confirmed her suspicions. 

Unlike how other parents would have reacted, Mrs Jung was overjoyed because she knew how good of a person Yuri really was and it would be a shame if Jessica didn't feel the same. However, it was indeed true since Krystal confessed everything when she broke up with Yuri. 

" I know you miss her but it's your cousin's wedding, can you please at least act like you're interested? " Mrs Jung asked, caressing her childish princess's hair. Jessica lifted her face from her mother's body and looked at the older woman with her are-you-serious look.

" I don't even know who's getting married. " Jessica glared at her mother. 

" Unnie's lovesick~ In love with Kwon Seobang~ " Krystal sang as she walked by and dodged fast enough before Jessica could grab hold of her. 

Mrs Jung smacked Krystal's and signalled her to stop teasing Jessica before the older ice princess blew her top and embarrassed all of them in public. 

" Y'know, Sica. Maybe if you open your eyes and stop being a whiny baby, you might just see your Seobang around somewhere. " The older woman said as she lifted one arm from Jessica's body, waving to someone in the opposite direction. 

Jessica ignored her mother because she knew it would only make her miss Yuri more and she didn't need anymore of that because she wanted to cry as it was. Yuri was so important to her and she would give anything for her to see Yuri right now. 

" Umma has to entertain guests, sweetie. Try and pretend that you're interested somehow, alright? Get a balloon or a drink or something. " Mrs Jung kissed Jessica's forehead and left to help with the entertaining of guests. 

A groan emitted from the girl and she took a glass or champagne from the waiter, walking around to survey the surroundings. Krystal was enjoying a dance with one of their cousins while she was sulking to herself. She sighed, si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter