Seoul Performing Arts HS

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Performing Arts HS

Author's POV

Yubi woke up early, she wash her face then brush her teeth. She changed into her jogging outfit then she drank a glass of water before going out for a jog. She wear her running shoes and closed the door behind her. She walk closer to the elevator and pushed the 'down' button. Yubi yawn while she was stretching her arms upward, and her legs a bit so that they'll not be strained after an half hour running. She was waiting for the elevator when she heard some shouts from her neighbour. She shrug her shoulders, she doesn't want to be scolded by any member again, she thought exo was kind but no. 

"Ugh, this elevator is so slow" She mumbled as she continiously pushing the 'down' button 

Finally it opened, she smiled and enter the elevator, the door was about to close when someone stop it. She closed her eyes as she cross her fingers hoping its not Luhan!

The man ran as he saw the elevator door was about to close, luckily he stopped it by inserting his hand inside. He saw a young lady in jacket and jogging short not to mention the slit on the sides. Why is this girl flaunting her milky white legs early in the morning?! It's making me want to cover her! Aish. That's what he thought. He also noticed that the girl's eyes were closed and her fingers were crossed to each other. He scoffed in disbelief, Is this girl thinking I'm a or something?! Tsk. He pushed the close button and stand farther where she is standing. 

"Aishi" Yubi mumbled, as she confirmed that the guy was Luhan. In unfortunate event Luhan heard her curse.

"Are you saying something?" He stated as he glared the young girl, Yubi covered and stomp her fist on her head. 

"N-nothing" She said and look away

"Tsk" He clicked his tongue and look away. Yubi rolled her eyes and made faces, she really doesn't like Luhan. 

This will be Yubi's longest elevator ride ever. 

"Where are you going?" Luhan asked, he doesn't know why but he was curious about her 'where-abouts'

"Jogging" She said and look down, she felt awkward afterall she thought they're not in a good relationship

No on dared to talk again until the elevator door opened, Yubi got out first and started to run away, she slightly bump Luhan's left shoulder that made Luhan a bit annoyed. Luhan put on his cap and sunglasses and walked out of the building, he saw Yubi stretching under the tree, he look around, it was still dark and she's the only one who'll be jogging. Luhan shook his head, why is he even caring for that annoying girl? He look away and started to walk on the opposite direction. 

"Hana dul set" She mumbled as she stretches her leg

"It's ok" She mumbled again as she set her mp3 and played random songs

Yubi started to jog around her new neighbour hood, she wasn't usually jogging without mr. sun, however she thought she need to adjust her schedule since she have an early schedule for school then after she'll have practice. It was so hectic however it was worth-it. She continued on running when sometimes she felt that someone is starring at her, she got goosebumps! She thought that this neighbour hood is creepy and ghosts might be roaming around! She stopped on her trail and ran back to her condo unit. However she tripped into something that made her stumble, however she stood up and continued running away.  

Yubi took a bath and change into her new uniform, Manager Kang had already bought her one already, he also walk 'srop paper' for her old school. Yubi got a text from her manager that he's waiting at the condo's lobby. She check herself once again infront of a mirror, she pony tailed her hair with a ribbon,  she wanted to look simple since it's just school and the fact she'll be a new comer there she should atleast leave a good impression with her new classmates. She took her bag sitting at the couch and closed the door behind her. 

She entered the elevator, she was about to close it when someone hope in...okay erase the someone, a bunch of guys hop in. Yes, it's exo. It seems that they didn't noticed Yubi was standing at the corner and they squished her. 

"Ouch" She mumbled and rolled her eyes and started to push the guy infront of her

"Kyungsoo stop pushing!" The guy infront shouted, however the elevator started to beep

"Overloaded!" Suho shouted

"How can this be overloaded?! Last time we all ride this , it wasn't overloaded at all!!" Kris said

"Maybe we gained weight?" Tao said

"In two days wow" Someone commented

Yubi was still squish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter