Uhm...Surprise?

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uhm...Surprise? 

 

Yubi's POV

Jungkook's hugging me like a monkey and I'm the banana, he doesn't let go. And Luhan already left with a big frown on his face. I pushed Jungkook and force a smile at him, I'm worried at Luhan! What if he's angry at me? Aishi, I'm in front of another guy but I'm always thinking of him. 

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked and he sound like he's dissappointed...

"Yeah" I muttered 

"I can go home now...if you don't like me here" He said as he turn his back on me, I sighed 

"Aniyo, I'm just tired" I said, Jungkook smiled weakly 

"Okay, just go sleep inside...I'll be going home today. Don't worry" He said as he enter the exo dorm. Urgh! I know Jungkook is really dissappointed, and he looks like he's going to cry and I'm guilty! I know he waited for me...and look what I did!! I turn him down. 

"Stupid" I mumbled to myself as I open the door of exo's unit. 

"Saenggil Chukha hamnida~ Saenggil Chukha hamnida!!" They all sang... my eyes widen as I look around and saw all their faces smiling... I look at Luhan, is he the one who made this?? 

"You?" I mouthed and he shook his head as he shrug his shoulders....not him... 

"Jungkook?" I mumbled a bit loud, then I look at him and he just smiled... and just like that my tears started to fall

"Happy Bi-" They all stopped as they hear me sob...

"Why you don't like it?" He asked and I shook my head

"Wae?" He asked

"It's just- thank you" I said between my sobs, I felt him pat my back and I lean my forehead on his shoulder

"Aww~ our baby is crying!!! Let's hug her!!" Chen shouted and then the next thing happened was everyone was crahing my body with Jungkook. 

When I said crashing, they're literally crashing us! And I'm so close with Jungkook!! well, is winter over? Because it's getting hot in here!!! I found Jungkook's eyes and we're staring each other...and we're staring and staring until I felt his chin on my forehead.

"OUCH!!" I shouted! Jungkook's chin is so hard! Well, I was still thankful it's Jungkook's chin because if it'll be Kris's...probably I'm stabbed? oops? 

"Okay, stop that kids" I heard someone shouted, and they all stopped and got away while laughing!

"My forehead!!" I grumbled

"Sorry" Jungkook said and made a 'V' sign

"Blow the cake!!" Chanyeol cheered as he brought the cake near me, I closed my eyes as I held my hands closer to my chest and wished...I hope we'll always be happy! I opened my eyes again and blow the candles.

Everyone clapped! 

"Let's eat!! Yayayaya!!" Chen shouted in glee, I'm not sure if they're happy because it's my birthday or because of the food! 

"SONG!!!!" I heard someone shouted, I turn my heels around and saw Minah running towards me with open arms! She hugged me tightly and guilt flash on my whole body.... I look at luhan and he turned pale.

"Happy birthday Song!!" She greeted

"Thank you!!" I said and gave her a warm smile

"Here's my present!!" She gave me a box, it's not quite big and not small

"Open it!!" She said, excited. I tear the girft wrap and opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter