Road Casted

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song's POV

I smile as my eyes was greeted by tons of camera flushes, reporters and fans. After how many years I've got to used to it, god I remember back then, my photo's looks so awkward when I first encounter these things! Almost all of my stolen shots was me with closed eyes. But I managed to control it now. 

"Ms. Song! Can you give us a hint on your upcoming drama?" Someone asked, I turn to the reporter and smiled at him

"It's better if you guys will wait for it! I hope it'll be a big hit like my last drama, so support it! Arrachi?" I said and gave them a nod before leaving them

"How about your relationsh--" The reporter was cut because I've already waved goodbye to them 

This world, the world I am right now was not easy. Building a bridge in order to reach each of the peoples' heart was  hard too. Traveling to be the best artist was hard too. But most of all having a quiet, nice life with the one you're longing for was the hardest. 

Road Casted

Yubi's POV

I hold my pendant again as I smile, I opened it and look at my eomma and appa's picture inserted on it. I smiled and sighed. 

"Eomma, Appa~ Please guide me, okay? As what I promised, I'll become an artist! I'll live my dream" I said and sniffed

"Aigoo, I think I'll cry" I said and sniffed again to pull up my mucus back to my nose, yuck. I close the pendant and put it behind my shirt. Then my phone started to ring, I fished it inside my bag and answered it. 

"Oh?" I answered

"We have a gig! At Rock club, Arraseo?" He said, I rolled my eyes and nodded as if he'll see me

"Okay! On my way, oppa!" I half-shouted and hang up. I drag myself in front of a mirror and put on a make-up, since I'm still under-age I need to look older by putting make-up, plus I already have a fake I.D, so everything will be okay. If I'll not go to gigs I'll die because of starve. I change my clothes into a oversized shirt and a short plus boots. I brought my organ with me, incase I need it! 

"Hwaiting~" I fist pump in front of the mirror and smiled

"Good girl" I tap my hair, my appa used to do that to me, I miss them. 

I took the subway, there's no much people today, since it's already getting dark. I sat and look down, I have this habbit whenever I sit or walk, I look down maybe because I don't have that much confidence? But whenever I'm on stage everything will be vice-versa, I'll turn into someone you'll never imagine, maybe because I'm born to be on stage? When the announcer announced the place I should get off, I stood up and waited for the train to halt. As soon as the train stopped I took my step out of it and started to walk on my destination. 

After a long walk I arrived. Oppa greeted me with a slightly hard tap on my back. This guy never consider me as a 'girl' he even calls me 'dude'. 

"Come on, dude! Let's go" He shouted and drag me along with him. We succesfully entered the club, it was an underground, so sometimes we can see some artists, but of course we won't spill to the media about 'it' because I'm pretty sure this club will be closed down. As soon as we entered we are greeted by the other members. I'm on this band, and I'm the vocalist!  I was the only girl, I met them on my school they were senior but we became friends and decided to build a band, and it was a big click!

"Yah, stop standing there!" Junwoo shouted, I glared at him and walk closer to them

"Are you dreaming about...what group is that again??" Sooyoon ask as he nudge on Moon Chun oppa

"E.X.O" Joo Hyun said as he made the hand gesture, I rolled my eyes in annoyance

"Shut up and just get back to work" I said as I scan through the songs tonight

"Man, I don't know what does the girls see on those brats, they look like gays!" Sooyoon shouted, I heard Joo Hyun clicked his tongue and mumbled 'Ha'

"Girls fantasize them because they have talent?! Pweh! They're all just visuals" Joo Hyun added, I blew my bangs and brought down the paper

"Oppars, you're all just jealous because exo is handsome at the same time talented and they have a LOT of fangirls" I said

"Omo-omo! The major sasaeng have spoken! I'm scared!!!" Sooyoon shouted and acted like a fool, suddenly someone slap his head

"Sooyoon stop that and let's start the rehearsal" Moon Chun said, I giggled and smiled to Moon Chun he winked back

"These songs are always suggested" I sighed, Moon Chun tap my back and nodded

"They're still on chart, what's so suprising? Besides there's new entry, have you seen it?" He asked, and I nodded

"Avril Lavigne... Who suggested this?" I asked, he brought up his hands and shook his head

"I love Avril tho" I mumbled and grinned

"Yeah~~!!" I sang and bang my head with the beat 

 

Author's POV

The member shook their head and giggled to each other as they watch you get in love with the song... 

"This girl is not just a girl" Sooyoon grinned as he strum his guitar, Joo Hyun playful bit his lip, raised his eyebrow multiple times as he pound the drum sticks on the drum set. Moon Chun noticed them then eyed them, it's like there's a laser beam coming out off his eye that made Sooyoon and Joo Hyun avert their gazes back to their instrument. While Yubi's still indulge with the song. 

The song ended, Yubi turn around and bowed to her mates, it's a habbit to her it's like giving thanks to them for having her as their lead vocal so that she can earn money. 

"The club will be opened" Someone noticed us, Moon Chun nodded at him and give the signal too. They'll start performing if the whole club is almost full. They started to check everything, while Yubi's was hummin to some songs, she also occasionally look at the people entering hoping she can see a celebrity, because she'll be asking for a sign! She was eyeing all the guest suddenly someone slap her head, she froze but manage to turn around to glare at her oppa.

"Wae?" She mouthed

"We're going to start" He said with a poker face. Yubi can't believe she like that bastard. 

Joo hyun tap the drum sticks together and mumble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter